FRENCH ANGLER(S)

Quint

Hello guys!

I'm pleased to be here! 
I'm Pascal aka Quint Felix (as in Captain Quint in Jaws), I'm a french angler, locate on Paris. 

I become crazy with you! Fishing is so boring in France, no news, no new pattern, we have to watch you guys to discover new things!
So I'm here to trade, buy, talk, ask a lot (if you want to answer) and show you the french style ahahaha !

If there is (and I know there is) french angler here, please talk on this topic!

Have a nice holidays!

Best

Thank you everyone for your messages !
That's really a cool community there !

My biggest pike is 98cm on SS175 but actually I'm fishing more Bass until now, so in France it's hard.  

I bought a lot of baits during this holidays, I'll send my newest as soon as possible, and I'll want your advices ! 

There is so many crazy bait ! I become crazy actually ! 

See you guys!

Bienvenue! How big do the pike get over there?

I'm from Portugal. In Europe pike get bigger than in America, but the largemouth bass we have are northern strain only. In Europe the heavy weight of freshwater is the wels catfish: they may get over 7ft long and weight over 220lbs!

Ola Marco!
I know for the bass of course, northern only.. So fish with a SS250 is not easy for that kind of fish, so I'm in pike fishing now !
For the catfish, we have a lot in france, Rhône river is THE destination in France, but we have in paris inside the Seine river. hard to catch them with glides but there is a good feeling with the shad tail. But not necessary to use expensive bait for them as you know! And I love glide baits, so coooool !!!