Toxic Baits Micro Mink

IsaacM619

Sold

Holy hell.

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone please explain to me why this bait is valued at over $100? Is it super rare? Is it hand carved out of wood? Is it just the name? No offense to the seller, buyer or maker, but I don't get it. This thing looks like a turd. There's almost no detail work and the paint job is super basic. Why is this thing about twice the price of a rago rat? Thanks SU

Holy hell.

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone please explain to me why this bait is valued at over $100? Is it super rare? Is it hand carved out of wood? Is it just the name? No offense to the seller, buyer or maker, but I don't get it. This thing looks like a turd. There's almost no detail work and the paint job is super basic. Why is this thing about twice the price of a rago rat? Thanks SU

Caeser, the maker of toxic baits, has a very long track record of making baits that produce results, and he always goes above and beyond providing customer service. 

Holy hell.

find me another one for this price ill buy it right then, and I think i speak for most guys that use toxics. This is one of the first I've seen come up for sale on underground, and if its made anything like the wake n crank or any of the other toxics I own, it will catch fish.

Holy hell.

I’ve made turds that looked better than that and I’m still pissed I was sleepin on this haha! Ceaser is a stand up cat, I’d rather buy his baits over most others out there. I’m excited for him to be making baits full time this year, already got him worked into my budget haha.

Try not to show too much ignorance while your sh@tting on someone's post.

don't see any ignorance here, just opinions. Also it was sold a day ago so I don't think shotting on the post would work either. I know a lot of people value those baits, I just don't see it. So many other options

Ceaser developed the mink while living/fishing/breathing the California delta. Despite the look, the bait swims and mimics the mink that inhabit the delta to a perfection. Most realistic swim on a mink/rat bait out there. Kinda glad more dudes don’t throw em.

I see a lot of beautifully detailed hand carved wood baits on IG with not a lot of fish attached to them.  I think fisherman place more value on perfectly etched whiskers and hand painted dots than the fish do.  A bait that swims and gets bit is worth more to me.  JMO