Hard Baits if not 3:16 then which one

biged

OK, I tooled up on soft baits, but now I need some hard baits. I want to start out like I did on the soft baits. That was buy a few at a time and see what works. But here the question, I would like to try a couple of the 3:16 baits, but their not available right now. So what is the next best choice?

I just picked up a matt lures hard gill ss and its pretty sweet. only had a chance to fish it for an hour or so, didnt catch anything but the action of the bait is awesome and really is a slooow sink. can wake it if you want even, great when twitched also, 180's, darts ect.. great bait to use till a FS gill pops up.. 8-)

What about Reaction Strike?

Well you know that theory we pass around, "Go big or go home." Well, you kinda have to drop a small sum of your life for a bait; that is, after the disease completely consumes you. :mrgreen:

-

I mean I think almost all can remember the days when they started out swimbaiting with commercialized swimbaits: Spros, Strike Kings, REACTION STRIKES, ect.

But like any consumer of a product, especially in the world of swimbaiting, you start buying bigger and better gear. To where the prior brands become, more or less, inferior in ones eyes. :ugeek::lol:

-

I was going to post this up:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2904

But darn you Luke! :lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't waste to much time with the bait pimps that send private info!!! :lol:

I'm assuming that was directed at me? :o Typed out a long response, and then figured that I was PM-ing him, instead of posting.

FYI, these were the baits mentioned in the PM:

baby wake, wake jr, slammers, AC minnows, BBZ, Rago tool, Triple trout (floating and sinking), Matt's hardgill and hardbass, 8" FS trout, nezumma rat. All the baits I have had personal experience with.

@biged, feel free to copy-paste the entire thing if the big man needs more assurance that I wasn't talking ill of his baits or peddling knock-offs :lol: