Who's your pick: Jones vs Evans

Nufo

I'm taking Jones by knockout. Evans is defeated before this fight ever happened. Just the fact that he's crying about having to fight jones and how they were teammates yadah yadah yadah. To be the best you must beat the best dont matter who it is! Right now jones is at the top of the game at any weight.

Of course there is always the lucky punch but I doubt it's gonna happen.

Id like to see Evans take it, but if I had to put money on it, Id say Jones will destroy Evans. Hes got about 8 or 9 inches on reach, and hates Evans haha

I wouldn't discount Evans so easily. Bones is gettin a tad uppity, i.e. s big head imho, so while I'd like to see Evans win, I don't think it will happen, Jones has to big of an advantage size wise, and prolly has more of an arsenal than Evans, but you never can predict what will happen.. :mrgreen:

The fight I wanna see is Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller, that could be interesting..

Bones no doubt will win if it stays on the feet, with that said I think Evans will take it to the ground and pound on him for five rounds and take the decision which should make for a boring fight! If Jones wins and Silva takes out Sonnen let's see a silva/jones bout!

Bones no doubt will win if it stays on the feet, with that said I think Evans will take it to the ground and pound on him for five rounds and take the decision which should make for a boring fight! If Jones wins and Silva takes out Sonnen let's see a silva/jones bout!

I think jones beets evan son the ground or the feet. Can't wait to see