Can a frog bait be a swimbait?

Mountainryan

Thanks for the feedback Bigslant. I’ve seen all these frogs and they definitely all have their pros. Mine is super soft but very durable. I love melosh’s frogs and one day when I’m rich will have him carve the master. Mine is also weedless (in theory) and no one is throwing a KGB into the slop. 316 is rad and big like mine but still plastisol (super bummed he has a red head color as that was going to be a color in my line up and probably still will be). Still breaking down the costs that go into the bait but will be around the cost of a full body soft swimbait but will last longer. Prototypes should be out this week.

Tight lines

I have an account, can’t keep track of multiple sites. First prototype has been tested and is rad. On its way to Ipleadthefish for some field testing as we are frozen here. Should throw the write up on the grass roots Monday.

Just to stir the pot, according to SU admin no frogs can count in the monthly tournaments. Yet the smallest punker, which is the same as a spook counts. What’s “swims more�!? Also apparently there is no system for having baits added to the list. New baits all the time and I guess they just accept that.