Can a frog bait be a swimbait?

Mountainryan

Assuming it kicks and swims, could this be a swimbait?

Now, if not a swimbait. But it’s a big a$$ frog, it can be considered a big bait would it go into that whole bigbait/ swimbait category.

Third question, any swimbait guys out there looking to throw a big frog that’s larger than 3:16 or the PhoneyFrogsUSA frogs?

Right now it’s 4oz and 6†legs not extended.

Will have some pics up when it’s ready.

Haha I’ve thought about the cranking but want weedless. I can’t give away spoilers yet because it’s not tested but here is the model I made for the mold. Full write up will be in the grass roots. Hint hint it WONT be plastisol.post-29121-0-52092500-1518197293_thumb.jpeg

post-29121-0-31379400-1518197693_thumb.jpeg

Not very many big frog baits out there. I acquired a 9†flat side frog slammer and but two eel tails on to mimic legs. It worked out better than I thought. At rest the legs spread apart and don’t stick. On a twitch you a good kick action. And on the crank it has a great swim action with the tail whip.

post-18877-0-92168900-1518276729_thumb.jpeg

post-18877-0-55383700-1518276753_thumb.jpeg

Assuming it kicks and swims, could this be a swimbait?

Now, if not a swimbait. But it’s a big a$$ frog, it can be considered a big bait would it go into that whole bigbait/ swimbait category.

Third question, any swimbait guys out there looking to throw a big frog that’s larger than 3:16 or the PhoneyFrogsUSA frogs?

Right now it’s 4oz and 6†legs not extended.

Will have some pics up when it’s ready.

Couple big frog's out..ivy, melosh and KGB..I think there is another.. is yours soft or hard?