Fundraiser / Funds for the Magic Man?

PNW bass

Not sure what this is.. looks like a K'Nex piece.. but they installed that in Chris's leg this morning.. he's doing alright and everything went smooth! Both Chris and Ricki are stitched up and on the mend.. thanks to all the support!

post-24354-0-95039200-1519974300_thumb.jpg

post-24354-0-66810900-1519974312_thumb.jpg

Looks like a Tibial Plateau fracture. One of my favorite surgeries to scrub in on. Get to play with all the fun toys!

LMAO was thinking the same thing.  I'm an X-ray tech So I play with C arm.....  Tib-recon is one of my fav's

But seriously tho, hope all works out! 

Edited by andrewbee

LMAO was thinking the same thing.  I'm an X-ray tech So I play with C arm.....  Tib-recon is one of my fav's

But seriously tho, hope all works out!

Awesome dude, I'm a travel surgical tech. What hospital are you at out there? Maybe one day we'll be in the same OR my man.

Funds sent.  Hope Chris & his canine buddy have full recoveries.  I also hope that the SU admins would consider letting Chris back into the SU community.  He may have over-reacted to some idiot who was trolling him, but I would think he's done his penance.

Funds sent. Hope Chris & his canine buddy have full recoveries. I also hope that the SU admins would consider letting Chris back into the SU community. He may have over-reacted to some idiot who was trolling him, but I would think he's done his penance.

Thanks Wayne!! I would support that too!! However.. if it hasn't been done prior I could imagine the can of worms it might open

A little off topic but about boating safety..I am a big fan of boater safety courses. I live on NH/ma border. I always know when I encounter a masshole with no clue of navigation rules. NH but not ma has a mandatory course and the biggest theme they drilled into my head dah is boats have no brakes....peeps who die in my state every year are usually out of staters so program works..

P.S. The Second most important lesson is use of kill switch. Peeps die every year when they are tossed and running outboards circle em chopping em up. When story is told by first responders it is unforgettable.

Edited by bigpoppabass