“Go to� tackle shops in Portland Oregon?

365swimbait

Nope.

But seriously, if you find one, please post up about it. I've searched to no avail. Swimbaits are still really low key up here... Bass are generally looked at as trash fish compared to salmon, at least with people I encounter. Fish and game surveys show only about 25% of anglers ever target then here.

Nope.

But seriously, if you find one, please post up about it. I've searched to no avail. Swimbaits are still really low key up here... Bass are generally looked at as trash fish compared to salmon, at least with people I encounter. Fish and game surveys show only about 25% of anglers ever target then here.

yep same here in Washington. Everyone is about trout salmon and steelhead.

yep same here in Washington. Everyone is about trout salmon and steelhead.

On the west side in WA there is Limit Out Performance Marine in Algona/Pacific. Every time I'm in there they have a few Swimbaits. But I agree with you... Everyone is all about salmon/steelhead.

No swimbaits that I know of here in Portland.

Its crazy how obsessed people are with Salmon/Steelhead up here. I bought a new cranking reel from a shop in Tillamook and the guy asks if I'm gonna use it for a drift rig. I tell him no I fish for bass. Dude legit gives me the stink eye like I'm some kind of weirdo.

• swimbaitunderground changed the title to “Go toâ€� tackle shops in Portland Oregon?