striper on the topwater

Ryan Michaud

its been a minute since ive been on here, so hey n stuff... haha anyway last Saturday I pulled this 14.5 lb striper. saw it chasing trout out of the water so I casted as close to em as I could with the punker and gave it a few slides... and she blew it up!. found 5 trout inside her already.  gotta love a good topwater bite :-D bent the hell out of the hooks and hook hanger, but Ive now replaced with something a little stronger.

post-25881-0-05828900-1521085252_thumb.jpg

post-25881-0-71963700-1521085261_thumb.jpg

Thought so. How you like it? I been wanting to get some good rain gear that is a little heavier. It gets cold hear in Pa. In the spring an fall. Nobody around me carries Huk I would have to drive almost 3hrs one way to cable's if they even carry it. I want to try it on so I can get the rite size to be able to wear a goody under it if needed.

Thought so. How you like it? I been wanting to get some good rain gear that is a little heavier. It gets cold hear in Pa. In the spring an fall. Nobody around me carries Huk I would have to drive almost 3hrs one way to cable's if they even carry it. I want to try it on so I can get the rite size to be able to wear a goody under it if needed.

its very light weight. there is no thermal or warming insulation in it. i bought the bibs with it as well, i look like a goon. but im dry hahaha i usually just wear some sweats and a hoody under it and im fine. wrist and ankles have Velcro and so does the side zipper on the belly.

• 2 months later...