Baitsmith Mags

IsaacM619

It’s

i haven't dealt with him, so i don't want to leave feedback. Someone put the whole story under his feedback. If anyone remembers Jfish, this is believed to be him.

It’s not JFish, that’s someone else

It’s

It’s not JFish, that’s someone else

Anyone remember JFish from back in the day on Underground? 

His name is Jared Kiernan. 

Jared Kiernan has a son named Isaac 

Both Jared and Isaac Garcia like in Elk Grove, CA

When presented with a few photos bearing a striking resemblance to each other along with other coincidences, he asked me to call him. 

The number he gave me is registered to a Jessica Kiernan. 

Jared Kiernan’s wife’s name? Jessica....

We live in a freaking twisted world. Stuff like this pisses me off to no end.

Thats from Facebook, i compared pics from Isaacs instagram to the pics on Jared Kiernans Facebook, same guy. Same tattoo on the middle finger. May not be JFish, but its shady for sure. 

Anyone remember JFish from back in the day on Underground? 

His name is Jared Kiernan. 

Jared Kiernan has a son named Isaac 

Both Jared and Isaac Garcia like in Elk Grove, CA

When presented with a few photos bearing a striking resemblance to each other along with other coincidences, he asked me to call him. 

The number he gave me is registered to a Jessica Kiernan. 

Jared Kiernan’s wife’s name? Jessica....

We live in a freaking twisted world. Stuff like this pisses me off to no end.

Thats from Facebook, i compared pics from Isaacs instagram to the pics on Jared Kiernans Facebook, same guy. Same tattoo on the middle finger. May not be JFish, but its shady for sure. 

f you continue reading that thread, you'll see where someone pointed out that Wayne made a mistake with the actual name of Jfish and then Wayne admitted to the error.

If you read the entire thread and sift out the conjecture, you'll find two common stories.

The paraphrased versions for the sake of brevity being:

1) I've dealt with Isaac, and everything went smoothly.

2) I've dealt with Isaac, ish went wrong, and I got my money back. 

And one guy claiming to have been "ripped off" but he never elaborated. 

The rest is speculation based accusations. Nothing in the thread justifies Isaac to be labeled a "scammer" and thrown into the same category with Strawbridge. Does it appear that Isaac is someone who, at times, seems to have trouble with shipping? Sure. So take the information provided and double, triple and quadruple check on shipping after you've agreed on a deal.  But someone who straight up cheats you out of your money? No. At least nothing credible was mentioned in that particular thread. 

I don't know Isaac personally. I've made 5 or 6 deals with him and never had a problem. From my dealings and the feedback I've seen from others I know to be straight shooters, I won't hesitate to deal with him again. 

That said, if actual fact-based accusations surface that he indeed did cheat one or multiple out of their money, I positively will not deal with him again. To my knowledge, there has been nothing of the sort provided at this time.

To wrap this up, keep in mind that people are flawed. Always have been, always will be. Nothing can be done about this. So unless you're actually losing something in these deals on here and other forums...f*^k it. 

Jared Kiernan ripped off many members of this site, and other sites. Newer members may not remember him but many of us long time members do. He's a scammer plain and simple. He's also had multiple usernames over the past 10yrs

Edited by Rubberdaddy