Mother Rigging

Jig-N-Spoon

Just received my first RM Mother and have some rigging questions. Checked search but couldn't find much. So...direct line tie , snap or split ring? Tail..glue, nail, both? Pre coat area around hooks with epoxy to prevent hook rash? I plan on using this bait alot and want to ensure I get long life without issues. I want to thank all at SU for all the REALLY GOOD info you all share on this site and hope that I can contribute as well. 'spoon

I use a snap, just what I like.  For the tail I have used rubber cement to secure, seems to hold well and I have been able to remove the old stuff from the tail slot when needed.  Super glue is hard to remove if you need to replace the tail or change colors. I wait until I start getting hook rash then use a small amount of KBS Diamond clear with a brush to seal the affected areas.  I believe epoxy, like E-tex or D2T, will work as well.  Don't know if what I'm doing is right, just what I've done.