MAGNUM BAITS

dylan628

The guys over at Magnum Baits are the freaking best. I had a problem with a batch of their baits, and in a matter of a few minutes of communication bam problem solved. They stand behind their products and make one hell of a senko. 

Seconded. I was wondering what hooks they recommended for their baits and shot them a message on Facebook. They responded very quickly and gave me great recommendations and shot me some pictures of the baits rigged. I ordered a few on Tackle Warehouse and they look like great baits, haven't gotten to fish them yet but I'm sure they will be killer. 

Awesome baits. I had great communication when ordering a while back. I was doing something wrong with paypal so I would email again and again until we figured out what I had wrong. I think I would have even been annoyed if I was him. He got back to me right away every time.  I really like the mauler,  texas rigged with a pegged weight. Pretty sweet bait.