Baits stolen

dylan628

I recently had someone break into my car and steal a few hundred dollars worth of swimbaits. if anyone sees a used old style wake jr in a blue shad color, a new rigged taquito, a yohan custom glide in a large mouth color with two split rings per hook hanger, in any places where baits are sold please get a hold of me. I know this is a huge shot in the dark and the outcome will probably be these baits are gone forever. there was more baits stolen but these are the ones I know what they look like and are easy to identify as mine. Any help would be great and I highly appreciate any help. 

Ugh. Been there. It's a terrible feeling. Sorry that you're dealing with it. Did they jack your rods/ reels too or just tackle? Send me a PM, I've got a few extra this and that's I'll send your way to get you back fishing again! I need your address! 

8 minutes ago, d-camarena said:

What lure is the bass swimbait on the upper right corner of the pic. Looks nice

I think you’re asking about the Crossman Twerk. Made by Craig Crossman in South Africa. He’s a member on here and also has some swim vids up on YouTube and his website.