Hockey

Seahaecker

A bit late to this, but I am a huge hockey fan (been playing for years) and I am so STOKED for Ovi, Backstrom and the rest of the caps! Not, sure you have been following then since the game 5 win, but Ovi has been on a bender since game 5 and I don't think he has let that cup out of his sight! I freaking love how stoked he is, and how much of a degenerate he is! Always been one of my favorite players since he came into the league!

I love hockey. I prefer the old hockey with goons and rougher play but its still fun to watch now. Been a flyers fan since the days of leclair and lindross but now with the nights here in vegas I pull for them too.

To hell with the caps!!! 

Hahaha

5 hours ago, StriperAddict said:

I love hockey. I prefer the old hockey with goons and rougher play but its still fun to watch now. Been a flyers fan since the days of leclair and lindross but now with the nights here in vegas I pull for them too.

To hell with the caps!!! 

Hahaha

The "Legion of Doom" days! Never been much of a Flyers fan but as a hockey fan, that line of Lindros, LeClair and Renberg was one of the best and dangerous lines ever!

I'm a Flyers fan but i'm definitely stoked for Ovi and company to have their time with the cup. They finally got past the pens and it seemed like it would be a little bit closer of a series with the knights winning the first game but the caps overcame it all.

• 1 month later...