1st Delta Grape Fish

carlsbadbassin89

8 hours ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

Thanks! Got another chunky dink this morning and he hit cement and my Wade Hoggs took a beating. I was pissed. 

Aw man, that's no bueno :( maybe some automotive touch-up paint?  Or maybe ask in the Grass Roots section about patching it up.

53 minutes ago, chevro1et said:

Aw man, that's no bueno :( maybe some automotive touch-up paint?  Or maybe ask in the Grass Roots section about patching it up.

Maybe one day. Since it’s a limited release I’d rather just leave it original and it just has more battle scars now I guess. 

Hey man, Kudos for fishin' that bait. Not everyone will risk damaging a signed, numbered bait on the concrete, let alone fish it.  Bait's got some Mojo now!  A little "Sally Hansens", Hard as Nails  fingernail polish will seal those battle wounds for now.   Keep on grindin' and catchin' and the next one could be a toad!!  Nothing beats time on the water...

13 minutes ago, azfisher said:

Hey man, Kudos for fishin' that bait. Not everyone will risk damaging a signed, numbered bait on the concrete, let alone fish it.  Bait's got some Mojo now!  A little "Sally Hansens", Hard as Nails  fingernail polish will seal those battle wounds for now.   Keep on grindin' and catchin' and the next one could be a toad!!  Nothing beats time on the water...

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words! Yea I’ll seal it for sure. It was kind of though to throw at first. It sat in the packaging for like 2 weeks because I was so scared to damage it. Then I told myself why did I make sure I got one? It was to throw it. I love the bait. Just want to preserve the paint as long as possible. It’s such a beautiful color in person.