Fallof74

largemouth

Both tracking numbers updated today. Don’t think it was fair to get called out and called a scammer instead of just letting it play out. You think I would go through all work of trying to rebuild my reputation to blatantly scam a couple hundred dollars in baits? I don’t think so. Also neither buyer got on this thread to bash me. Only one dude. Also keep in mind I have a $100 refund back to one of the buyers and both baits gone. I did the right thing 100%. Wonder if dude will apologize? Probably not. Thanks to those who stood up for me. Peace. 

I'm with Jared. USPS takes FOREVER just to get packages in transit sometimes, and it's even messier over the weekend. I check tracking on any outgoing packages just to make sure they get going and can understand the anxiety, but never overestimate the post office and their timeliness.

I'm another that will stand for Jared. I'd buy a bait from him with no hesitation. I have before and after all this B.S. about what happened in the past. Obviously things have changed. Give the guy a break, and buy a bait from him if ever given the chance. He always has nice stuff ;).

Jered kiernan does not have a good reputation here. There has been multiple accounts of him screwing people over. Most of the guys that are sticking up for him are new and don’t  know the history. Look it up in the search function. Take a look here

http://swimbaitunderground.com/forums/index.php?/search/&q=Jared kiernan&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

just saying 

Thanks Tybo. Appreciate you pulling ish from waaaaay back and throwing it up again. I guess you get zero credit for the way things are now, for the reputation that I am trying to build. Sorry for working hard to repair all the damage from the past. Sorry for all the “newbs” that are looking like idiots for judging me by current behavior and not for what was posted about me 7-10 years ago. And like I’ve said before, 99% of the ish that was blamed on me back in the day was NOT me. But because someone got scammed I was automatically blamed. This is the internet where people get to accuse and have no proof. You are pulling past threads. Those are absolutely hearsay. But I digress. Today is today. I can only build what I can build today and forward. If people don’t want me here I’ll leave. I love this sport, I love swimbaiting, I have a 16 year old son that Im teaching this game too, and it’s hard to stay away. 99% of the dudes on here are stand up guys and I have developed some great relationships with. Hope we can all move forward. I am. 

Just saying bro. That 4 threads of you getting kicked off, making another user name, and ripping people off. Bad press bad feedback and that’s ALL ON YOU. 

Just letting people know what there dealing with. It’s tough to just forget about all the bad stuff and start fresh with a new user name 

You should be very careful accusing someone of scamming when it's someone very reputable on here and has an active IG. I follow him on IG and i've seen him interact with others. He's a stand up person and you should of waited and just spoke to him directly before you go on this unnecessary rant.