JDM Reel Service........?

JoshPerkins802

I've searched the threads and have not found an answer. I've called and emailed a lot of places to know avail. I'm looking to get my RYOGA SHRAPNELS serviced, bearings upgraded and new spools. I've even contacted Daiwa and they wouldn't do it. So please, anyone that knows a reel service place that has JDM parts or can get them please comment below.

Edited by JoshPerkins802

www.tackletrap.com should be able to help too. They upgrade reels with jdm parts and sell them on their site.  Im sure if you call them or email them they could help you out.  I haven't used them personally but a friend has he highly recommends them or THKustoms

If you want a local guy, check out Matt Deschenes at Reel Kustom Reels.  He's just north of Fredericksburg and he's been doing custom work on a wide variety of reels for a long time.  Specializes in surf-casting reels for competitions.

24 minutes ago, VAngler said:

If you want a local guy, check out Matt Deschenes at Reel Kustom Reels.  He's just north of Fredericksburg and he's been doing custom work on a wide variety of reels for a long time.  Specializes in surf-casting reels for competitions.

Will look into him! I'm about 1.5 hours south of Fredericksburg. THANKS