Question about the OG wakes

WRobo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Very Cool. I'd like to get a Matte Hitch if you can do it. Thanks!

Same with Colby, not sure if you are doing any of your 3:16 colors or just the ones you've done in the 10" OG. Thanks Mickey!

David

In that case 1 Matte Bass for me. Thanks Mickey!

:lol: ........................ How about a one time only deal??? I love the large wake bait and I really enjoy making them. I really want to paint some more of them in the matte finish too! Plus I want a couple more for myself.

Hell yeah...................................................... Lets do it!

2 per customer all my standard colors(for a reference look at the colors on my site) with the option of a gloss or a matte finish.This time you will PREPAY so that I don't have to collect money.Sign up in this thread !Then 3:16 will post a link for you to pay. 24 hours from right now is the cut off time!!!!!! No exceptions!!! Anyone looking for something really custom should wait to see what Combat wombat might have! ;)

Let's not make comments about how much I MIGHT be making?! You can bet I earned it.No friggen crybabies on the 24hour cut off either! It is what it is.Thanks and I look forward to building some sick baits!

Mickey,

Awesome thing that you're doing here!

I'm in for two (2) Suckas.

Please send Link to me for payment.

-Richard

:lol: ........................ How about a one time only deal??? I love the large wake bait and I really enjoy making them. I really want to paint some more of them in the matte finish too! Plus I want a couple more for myself.

I like there how Mickey pretty much just talked to himself and decided himself what he was going to do. Awesome!! :lol::lol:8-);)

2 per customer all my standard colors(for a reference look at the colors on my site) with the option of a gloss or a matte finish.This time you will PREPAY so that I don't have to collect money.Sign up in this thread !Then 3:16 will post a link for you to pay. 24 hours from right now is the cut off time!!!!!! No exceptions!!! Anyone looking for something really custom should wait to see what Combat wombat might have! ;)

Let's not make comments about how much I MIGHT be making?! You can bet I earned it.No friggen crybabies on the 24hour cut off either! It is what it is.Thanks and I look forward to building some sick baits!

Mickey,

Awesome thing that you're doing here!

I'm in for two (2) Suckas.

Please send Link to me for payment.

-Richard

"Gloss" ---please.

Wow, an amazing offer Mickey, can't thank you enough.

I will take a Matte Rainbow, the wife would kill me if I bought 2 :lol:

Now everyone has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL to not stick a PB between now and next year(well....Ben & Don plus a few others are excluded I guess :lol: ). I am going to wear the paint off of this thing fishing for a DD.

Once again Mickey..... thanks man. I have been trying so hard to hit a release and I finally did......just 10x better :D:D:D

Mickey,

Sign me up! I will prepay for two wakes. One in white (or bone, ice, etc whatever its called) and one in your standard perch color (not the perch trout but the regular perch like the jr's and baby's if you can do it). Both Matte Finish 8-)

Bill

Thanks for clarifying that there would be no regular perch color, and only 10" wake colors.

I'll do the bone and bass both matte. 8-)

And thanks Mickey for the opportunity. I love the Wake aka "Fat Boy" :lol:

I will be ONLY doing the Large wake bait colors!!! I will be doing the bone and the matte black with custom red eyes. That's it! No perch pattern either. Buy the bass color ,you can fish it anywhere there are bass! ;)

This is a simple deal don't try to complicate it with weird colors. Stick to match the hatch mentality. I know I'm gonna make Carp and Bass for my self.I can fish those two colors anywhere.!

There ya go Schmitty. ;)