Question about the OG wakes

WRobo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to sleep after night shift and woke up in December?!?!?! Merry Xmas! SUPER TIGHT MICKEY! WORD UP! I dont want one but its cool for all the SU guys.... SIKE!

Ill take a Matte Bass and a Matte Sucka (if the matte is possible... if not just bass and sucka.. whatever finish i can get :lol: )! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO SCORE! My LDC's are already feining for some 3:16. and now we wait................

Glad you finally got one homie, i know for sure you'll poke a tone of fat girls with it. Lol.

Hell yeah! My first 3:16 hard baits and they are gonna be the exact ones I want the most. Now I just gotta scrounge up a freestyle bass and I'll be set! Once again 3:16 proves they are the #1 in the production swimbait game. Customer service... "sure just post exactly what you want and we make it" :shock: running ish! I wonder if they're gonna be done by the clear lake trip :!::?::shock: if so, holy hell its gonna be BONKERS! I may have a hard time throwing one of my own baits... well maybe thats stretching the truth a little :lol::lol: but that OG wake will stay on my LDC year rou dI can tell you that. These will be the only non-wood hard baits Ive ever been excited to throw!

Mickey you the man! very cool

EVERYONE has a chance a owning and fishing some bad a$$ swimbait history

After looking at my baits and pacing around my house for hours i decided

on a

matte sucka

and a red head

so stoked!

Thanks!

i want one, i am signing up now to make the cut off and will PM you to see if it is possible..THANK YOU way TOOO MUCH... you da MAN....

forgot the rest of it.. if MATTE is the option i want a perch n Matte..( :