Be on the look out

barse41

Hey guys, be on the look out for someone trying to sell top of the line bass gear in modesto area. Had my Garage broken into sunday while I was at the yamamoto open. They stole 12 dobyns/loomis/lamiglas rods with daiwa/ shimano reels. Also took everybit of my tackle(since all i had in the boat was yamamoto) Worms, jigs, cranks, rips, topwater, buzzbaits, spinnerbaits, swimbaits of all sorts, hudds, 3:16, triple trout, ms slammer, black dog, baitsmith, osprey, rago.

If anyone has any info about my stuff, please call me at 2093248059, thanks, Nick Barse

. . . took everybit of my tackle

What sort of things do you need the most to be able to get back on the water? I was about to sell off a lot of my conventional (non-swimbait) tackle but I can just ship some of it to you. Plastics? Medium cranks? Deep cranks? Jerk baits? Just let me know the categories.

DAMN NICK! :( So lame! I will talk to a few other fishermen that live near me too.

Get ADT or something like that for your home. They maybe back otherwise (hope not)

I really hope you find something out.

Yes Don, very lame. Whats lamer, is that I just bought this house and didnt know I didnt I didnt have theft in my homeowners ins. They also stole my cabnet with my credit info, pinks for truck and boat, house deed, checkbook, passport ext. Theyv tried to pay their phone bill with my credit card, so hopefully that can lead to something.

Thanks for the help guys.

You should just post your address, that way we all can send you a few baits.

Hell yeah underground!

You guys are awsome! Makes me pround to be apart of the fishing community. My work adress is 2032 Divanian dr. turlock, ca 95382. Thank you all so much.

Anyone have a really mean, blood thirsty dog they want to get rid of? lol

Thanks-Nick