Be on the look out

barse41

And even if I did, the cops wont do anything about it. I asked if I could confront them about it, they said no you WILL go to jail.

poop i say

This kinda $hit makes me so mad! In fact I think I'd be more upset about this than the break in. So now you're the f'n criminal. Who pays these guys salary anyway? The drug dealing, crack smoke punks they're now protecting...Wrong! We all know who keeps these cops employed, hard working folks. Rediculous...totally rediculous. The only difference between the cops and the mafia is that the cops wear the same cloths everyday :lol:

Hope you get your stuff back. Good luck :?

Holy $h!t......that's a shame......I'd confront those f'ups and put some heat on those junkies......see if that s'bag will talk......if not, see if you can track down a probation officer or case worker (or whatever the technical term is ?).....and tell them everything you know......this junkie is making fools out of the legal system.....somebody may want to listen and do something.......I would hope. :cry:

Holy $h!t......that's a shame......I'd confront those f'ups and put some heat on those junkies......see if that s'bag will talk......if not, see if you can track down a probation officer or case worker (or whatever the technical term is ?).....and tell them everything you know......this junkie is making fools out of the legal system.....somebody may want to listen and do something.......I would hope. :cry:

+1 go to the probation oficer and tell them EVERYTHING i hope they help...give me call pm

damn bro thats a list! That super sucks. PM me and Ill hook u with one of my Hand made wood baits, custom to your order, if that tickles your fancy.
SHoot man I'll send my 6 yr old son over there. According to him he the worlds deadliest ninja! :lol: :lol:

You can tell him I except his challenge :lol: .

Dont bite off more than you can chew luke. I got a chop to the nuts the other day that made me a believer! :lol::lol:

lmao hahaha :lol::lol:

+1 go to the probation oficer and tell them EVERYTHING i hope they help...give me call pm

I agree! You are much more likely to be helped by the P.O. maybe he/she can get the ball rolling. Unfortunately, your story about the police is not that surprising. You'd be amazed how often this sort of thing happens.

Poop. pure poop. So I talk to this tweaker one week after the breakin. He spills the beans, tells me the names of the guys who broke in, and where the stuff was taken to. His info is a bit incomplete, so my freinds and secretary use facebook to fill in the blanks My credit papers were taken to a tweak den around the corner. And my gear was taken to stockton to be sold. I tell the cops this, nothin. say they cant act on an unreliable tweaker. So i get a call saying my gear is in sac being sold at a bar. They tell me its the bar owner selling it. When the police go to check it out she dosent know anything about or have any of the gear. So someone else gets a hold of me, says they bought it from the bartender. I was able to get ahold of her, she said she got it from her son greg. Her son happens to be one of the guys who broke into my house. So I tell her she needs to give what she has of mine back. she says her son has already taken it back and hit the road. I tell all this to the cops, and basically nothin. Not going after the mom for selling stolen goods. Not going after the tweak den. Not going after greg even though he was out of prison on work release and hasent been to work. and now has breaking and entering, theft, selling stolen goods and credit fraud. I doubt il get anymore leads after this now that hes been spooked. And even if I did, the cops wont do anything about it. I asked if I could confront them about it, they said no you WILL go to jail.

I had really got my hopes up i was gonna get my stuff back. i was able to get back two boxes of cranks, one box of trout ospreys, two packs of trash fish and one mag trout.

thanks to the guys who sent me goodies. Put a smile on my face.

_Nick

poop i say

damb bro to bad I dont still live in cali!

tweekers tend to tell you whatever you want to know when angry black men with big beards point ak47's with 100 round drums at them! yes I know im retarded but the word will be out to stay the hell away from anything that may belong to me.

hey bro get a big dog or alarm because if they took you for a easy mark they will be back..its so sad a honest guy has to go thru this

Poop. pure poop. So I talk to this tweaker one week after the breakin. He spills the beans, tells me the names of the guys who broke in, and where the stuff was taken to. His info is a bit incomplete, so my freinds and secretary use facebook to fill in the blanks My credit papers were taken to a tweak den around the corner. And my gear was taken to stockton to be sold. I tell the cops this, nothin. say they cant act on an unreliable tweaker. So i get a call saying my gear is in sac being sold at a bar. They tell me its the bar owner selling it. When the police go to check it out she dosent know anything about or have any of the gear. So someone else gets a hold of me, says they bought it from the bartender. I was able to get ahold of her, she said she got it from her son greg. Her son happens to be one of the guys who broke into my house. So I tell her she needs to give what she has of mine back. she says her son has already taken it back and hit the road. I tell all this to the cops, and basically nothin. Not going after the mom for selling stolen goods. Not going after the tweak den. Not going after greg even though he was out of prison on work release and hasent been to work. and now has breaking and entering, theft, selling stolen goods and credit fraud. I doubt il get anymore leads after this now that hes been spooked. And even if I did, the cops wont do anything about it. I asked if I could confront them about it, they said no you WILL go to jail.

I had really got my hopes up i was gonna get my stuff back. i was able to get back two boxes of cranks, one box of trout ospreys, two packs of trash fish and one mag trout.

thanks to the guys who sent me goodies. Put a smile on my face.

_Nick

poop i say

damb bro to bad I dont still live in cali!

tweekers tend to tell you whatever you want to know when angry black men with big beards point ak47's with 100 round drums at them! yes I know im retarded but the word will be out to stay the hell away from anything that may belong to me.

hey bro get a big dog or alarm because if they took you for a easy mark they will be back..its so sad a honest guy has to go thru this

Im with marbles on this one. If the cops wont do anything about it i would take it into my own hands. Get some of the biggest dudes you know together, and start kicking down doors and pointing guns in faces. :twisted: Theyre tweekers theyre not gonna call the cops.

sucks the cops wont help you bro, hope it all works out

i just talked to my uncle and hes part of the la sherrifs dept and he said, "he should file a police report and tell them if he has an idea who the suspects are, they are supposed to take the report. if they dont have him get a hold of a supervisor" hopes this helps a bit more man goodluck :D

Filed a police report and all that. I understand they cant make fishing gear their number one priority with all the other Fckd up chit going on. but i pretty much made it easy for them. Now the guy who has my stuff knows im on to him. the other burgler was busted in a stolen car with my back pack. so hes toast but that wont get my stuff back. Funny, they asked to describe my back pack: its black and blue, has pair of shimano scissors, a flash light, and a bottle of rainbow procure.

Im adopting a german shepard friday. people had to get rid of it becuase it bites too much.

Nick, Here's what you need to do. Get the original case number from when the patrol officer took your burglary report. Contact Modesto PD (assuming you reside in the city) and ask for a burglary detective or the Detective Seargent. Explain what you uncovered in your own investigation and where you are to date. It doesn't matter if peanuts were stolen or million dollar diamonds, a burglary is a burglary, and in this case it's first degree: Unlawful entry into an occupied residence with the intent to commit any felony or larceny (theft).

If you dealt with patrol officers in your subsequent investigation that would explain the lack of interest. Understand that a patrol officers function is to handle in progress crimes, in a busy department (Modesto PD for example) they may handle 20-30 call for service per shift and take 10-15 reports. The patrol officer is expected to get the initial information and collect any evidence they may locate. A detective's primary function is to investigate crimes after the fact by, examining the evidence, doing leg work and talking to people involved. It sounds like you have identified your suspects and just need someone to package it all up with a nice bow and deliver it to the District Attorney for prosecution. Residential burglary in the state of California is a "strike" upon conviction, and another nail in the tweakers coffin.

To the guys fortunate enough to reside in free states.... California has just as much meth as anywhere else, sometimes maybe more. It is VERY common for the tweakers to have there tweaker women dispose of stolen property, especially at pawn shops and recycle yards.

On a political note; the liberal government in this state has made drug addiction a disease, and it is slowly being de-criminalized. There are so many drug diversion programs on the books here and with prison overcrowding, the state wants to find any reason not to send someone to prison. Two years ago they ammended the penal code to raise the monetary loss on larceny (not burglary) from $400 to $950. So now, most theft cases are misdemeanors instead of felonies and the crooks never see a cell block. Good luck with probation, they won't violate someone unless they have new charges pending, which is typically the result of the local PD, SO or CHP investigation.

Let me know if I can offer you any further advice for you in this matter.....

I know how you feel :twisted: ...even if you know who did it the police do nothing i had a four wheeler stolen and pretty much everthing in my house else taken and the cops didnt want to even fingerprint???? all they had to say was these guys are probably professionals and they probably wore gloves and within 2 months i walked in on a breakin again and they ran left their car in the front yard and the cops said that they would stake the place out all night long.Well next morning their car was gone aswell as my dirtbike and everything else my dad bought to replace the previously stolen stuff...So watch out chances are they'll comeback again...(if you were wondering why we didnt stop them it is because during the summer no one is at my dads house during the summer because he goes to NY for work and i stay with my mom during that time and only go up there to play games and stuff)