Got To Sell

KSetaro

15 minutes ago, Willluvstafish said:

Put that up as a review on feedback. That's a complete assh*le move. Let everyone know

I should. I'm pissed because I finally scored a Phat Pat only to have him screw me for a couple more bucks from someone else.

19 minutes ago, crs02019 said:

I should. I'm pissed because I finally scored a Phat Pat only to have him screw me for a couple more bucks from someone else.

Once a price is agreed upon and money sent, it's a done deal. Unacceptable move on his part.

Anyone that paid for a bait from this guy received  theirs? Paid for the pink slammer Thursday. Got no tracking and no responses sense. Sent the money with the fees. Just curious. 

Edited by D.Harper603

1 hour ago, D.Harper603 said:

Anyone that paid for a bait from this guy received  theirs? Paid for the pink slammer Thursday. Got no tracking and no responses sense. Sent the money with the fees. Just curious. 

He shafted me in a different way, I got refunded after he resold the bait I bought from him but Thursday to today doesn't seem all that long yet. Hopefully it will work out but I agree, tracking info would have  been appropriate. I will not deal with this guy again.