NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: Triggerbite

juice54

I paid for a toxic slob stopper from @Triggerbite, he said he would ship it the next day and would send tracking, fast forward 6 days I contact him to inquire about the bait and he reply's :

" So Sorry buy I am going to give this bait to my brother for Christmas I've just been too sick these past few days to message you about it. I will send you a refund sorry for the inconvenience, I  hope you can under stand, " 

I msg him again no reply for 24 hours, then I remembered he said he had to wait to send pics until he got home to use his mother phone as his broke. So I texted him mother and explain the situation, wait 12 hours and then to my surprise I received the 75$ I paid him for the bait, Of course I paid the fee which was fine with me as I was just happy to get my money back. he sent me a message saying he could pay me back sooner as he had school. 

Bottom line if you buy a bait from this kid you run the risk of him changing his mind and you having to track him down and then you may or may not get a refund as I did. 

I will never attempt to buy anything from this guy again. 

I’m sorry that happened to you man. I am constantly leaning toward believing there should be either an age minimum for the black market and / or a minimum length and positive rating on an account to use the BM. 

32 minutes ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

I’m sorry that happened to you man. I am constantly leaning toward believing there should be either an age minimum for the black market and / or a minimum length and positive rating on an account to use the BM. 

did that deal on those citizens fall through with him too?

2 hours ago, Caldeltarat said:

did that deal on those citizens fall through with him too?

I’ve been waiting to hear back with some pics but I didn’t hear back from him. I didn’t even realize it was the same person at first. Good thing I saw this. 

49 minutes ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

I’ve been waiting to hear back with some pics but I didn’t hear back from him. I didn’t even realize it was the same person at first. Good thing I saw this. 

Yea this was posted literally right after he told me he had purple citizens too but i haven't heard back in a while either

Sorry you thought I was going to scam you. I've been sick for a while like I told you, plus with no phone it's hard getting on here. I refunded your money via friends and family so I have no idea why you had to pay fees. I just got some good feedback actually for some citizens. I have never scammed anyone and never will. I get where you're coming from though. Again I apologize for the shitty communication on my part. 

9 hours ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

I kind of agree. But, as a buyer I can tell pretty quick the age and mentality of the person I am contacting. Its on the buyer for continuing on after that. This sh*t is getting out of hand though. I am thankful people are writing accurate feedback now.

6 hours ago, Triggerbite said:

Sorry you thought I was going to scam you. I've been sick for a while like I told you, plus with no phone it's hard getting on here. I refunded your money via friends and family so I have no idea why you had to pay fees. I just got some good feedback actually for some citizens. I have never scammed anyone and never will. I get where you're coming from though. Again I apologize for the shitty communication on my part. 

Excuses are like ________, if your sick, roll over and send the money from your bed, no reason being sick should keep you from contacting me for 6 days. The buyer should never have to try to track his or her item or the person that sold it to them down. Your excuses are empty, and your behavior need a class in ethics. Did you ever intend on selling the bait ? Cause in my estimation your needed a 75 loan for a week, and had no intention of selling me the bait. I must admit I was very disappointed that young people this day and age have not been taught better. I don’t blame you I blame your parents . End rant. 

Also I paid F&F via credit card , that why it charged me. Again I’m not worried about the fee. 

Thanks again basskickinredneck for coming to my rescue, and SU for being such a great place to learn and interact with like minded people. 

Edited by juice54

And incase you were wondering, another reason as to why what you did was messed up, it is now 1week later and (2weeks from time of purchase) and PayPal just released my $75 dollars. How would you @Triggerbite like to have $75 tied up for over two weeks. Thanks again.

Buyers beware 

On 11/8/2018 at 4:18 AM, Triggerbite said:

@Triggerbite two things to be seen here. 1. You already DID scam someone. When a bait has been paid for already and you decided you wanna keep it, you’re a hack. 2. You’ve gotta be pretty dang sick for your fingers to not be working for a week I’ve had strep, heart surgery, damage to a disk in my back. None of which caused me to not be able to use my fingers for a week. They’re excuses. As far as I’m concerned, once someone pays you for a bait that you’ve agreed to sell them, the bait belongs to them, barring any EXTRAORDINARY circumstances