Big Shooter wm60 Lefty

HelpMePickABobber

Ever found yourself wondering what a Shimano Tranx dreams about being when it grows up?  Or what it would look like if they had designed it for men?  Look no further.  This lightly used 14 ounces of ball bearings and testosterone can be yours for the low price of $225.  This 7.6:1 beast pulls in 42 inches of line per turn and doesn't use a dainty plastic "power handle" to do it.  If you've ever found yourself struggling to turn the reel on a bass, put down the video game controller, do some push ups, eat some red meat, and don't tell anybody you're wearing your sister's panties.  This bad mother fucker even comes with the original box and paperwork.  

That's $225 TYD friends and family or add 4% to cover the fees.  Don't leave it alone with your wife or girlfriend.

20181112_195715.jpg

20181112_195725.jpg

Price drop to $215 really need this thing out of my house.

Last night it came home after an evening of binge drinking and slapped my wife on the ass and asked her what's for dinner.  To make matters worse she smiled and said "whatever you want daddy".  Somebody get this thing before i end up raising its kids.  This unruly bastard ain't changing no diapers. 

And out of your life, thankfully. I’ve been following this story since the beginning. I’m happy to see everything has worked out and you have gotten rid of the problem!