Workhorse preorder

Loganodum38

4 minutes ago, Neill Hernandez said:

I believe his prices are what they are to avoid people flipping them so much??

How well does that work in actuality lol. Pretty sure it just drives up the flipper price. Flippers gonna Flip! 

Edited by JoshPerkins802

1 hour ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

How well does that work in actuality lol. Pretty sure it just drives up the flipper price. Flippers gonna Flip! 

Actually worked pretty good. Workhorses can be had for between 200,-250, the fs shads are selling at retail, and the wakes are going below retail. Plus hes still selling out preorders on every bait he puts up.

14 hours ago, deaknh said:

Actually worked pretty good. Workhorses can be had for between 200,-250, the fs shads are selling at retail, and the wakes are going below retail. Plus hes still selling out preorders on every bait he puts up.

I didn't say everyone was flipping lol. Go on fleabay and touch a workhorse for under 350 haha. Some used ones even go higher than that. I may completely misunderstand preorders. But don't you order and then they make them based off the amount of orders? Hence the possibility of waiting up to 3 months for one? Like I said, I could be absolutely mistaken. Never jumped on a preorder. As for his other baits, I don't see people flipping them at all. Just the workhorse. And other baits of limited quantity/unis.

Ya workhorses are way down in resale value. I wouldn’t call selling a $225 bait for $240 flipping. Basically covering your shipping and trip to the post office. As far as eBay goes, just remember, just cuz baits are listed for a price doesn’t mean they’re selling for that price. You can also go find new model 250s on eBay for $200 but I doubt anyone with any swimbait knowledge is buying them