public apologie... you will wanna read this

will hughes

2 minutes ago, carlsbadbassin89 said:

Ban the kid, delete this thread, keep all this toxic crap out of the forums. @swimbaitunderground

I’m about to sign out for the last time. Have George send pics then cascade will probably be banned to but that’s not up to me. 

25 minutes ago, cascadekiller said:

Lets ask him

@Gmcgee123 did I threaten you, or say any of the above mentioned? 

I will be posting the screenshots shortly 

Ur buddie said he would have his homie come to my house and kill me. So idk why u are saying this. Calling me gay and a "Not Allowed" and all that stuff is sooooooo immature. Not sure why u did it because u had no reason to but all of you where very immature and no handled correctly. But to answer your question. Yes. Your buddie did say he would have his homie come kill me. 

1 minute ago, Gmcgee123 said:

Ur buddie said he would have his homie come to my house and kill me. So idk why u are saying this. Calling me gay and a "Not Allowed" and all that stuff is sooooooo immature. Not sure why u did it because u had no reason to but all of you where very immature and no handled correctly. But to answer your question. Yes. Your buddie did say he would have his homie come kill me. 

"my buddy"? Where is my buddy brought up here. I never made a single threat to you and you just admitted it. You backed out on our deal for the toxic glide after you had made the deal to sell it to me for 175. you then sold it to my buddy for 200 because you were "informed it was worth more". 

Just now, cascadekiller said:

"my buddy"? Where is my buddy brought up here. I never made a single threat to you and you just admitted it. You backed out on our deal for the toxic glide after you had made the deal to sell it to me for 175. you then sold it to my buddy for 200 because you were "informed it was worth more". 

That’s imcorrect. Zimy said he would have his friends kill me. Just admit it.  I backed out because I told you I didn’t want to do business with you because of how immature you acted. And then I sold it @BDenman later that night. 

1 minute ago, Gmcgee123 said:

That’s imcorrect. Zimy said he would have his friends kill me. Just admit it.  I backed out because I told you I didn’t want to do business with you because of how immature you acted. And then I sold it @BDenman later that night. 

I dont care what my friends said. did I threaten you? No. Buddy already shipped the toxic bait back to me, I had him buy it off you to sell back to me since you needed that extra $25. 

Edited by cascadekiller

Just now, cascadekiller said:

I dont care what my friends said. did I threaten you? No. Buddy already shipped the toxic bait back to me, I had him buy it off you to sell back to me since you needed that extra $25. 

Ok. I don’t care that you bought it off buddy. But lie I told you I didn’t want to do business with you and you got butthurt about it. You personally didn’t say you would kill me but all your friends did. You could have just Pmed me about it but you added me to a Snapchat group and had all your buddies threaten me since you have my adress

Just now, Gmcgee123 said:

Ok. I don’t care that you bought it off buddy. But lie I told you I didn’t want to do business with you and you got butthurt about it. You personally didn’t say you would kill me but all your friends did. You could have just Pmed me about it but you added me to a Snapchat group and had all your buddies threaten me since you have my adress

What are you talking about? I feel like a not allowed sitting here arguing with you. I didnt add you to any group. I got "butthurt" because you backed out of a deal that you made. Not to mention you falsely accusing me of something I didnt say.