Contest!

Luke V.

I'll still fish them . . . Hawking style!

:lol::lol::lol:

We need to get together and do Lake Austin when I get out of school. August is lining up real nice. I'll bring my Cobra Navigator and we can go try to find some slobs in the grass.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a bonus the winner will be given the ability to purchase baits from 3:16 lure company on each and every release, for one year.

I think I just had a stroke . . .

I am right there with you, someone call 911, I am coming home elizabeth!!!!

As a bonus the winner will be given the ability to purchase baits from 3:16 lure company on each and every release, for one year.

I think I just had a stroke . . .

I am right there with you, someone call 911, I am coming home elizabeth!!!!

Hey, that's my job, 911, what's the address of your emergency?

Oh a stroke, we have paramedics and first responders on the way but first I need to ask you some questions for our stroke protocol.

Can you have the patient smile? Are both sides equal?

Can you have the patient lift both arms over their head? Were they able to do this?

And last, I need you to get the patient to say "The early worm catches the bass....err I mean the early bird catches the worm".

:lol::lol::D:lol::D:lol::lol:

Oh, I forgot.........to any of the people who just bought Baits and figure they are too big for them to throw or don't have the gear to throw them, kick them down to some of us who have the gear and the will to chuck BIG BAITS!! I know a guy who might be looking for a Sucka and a Sissy..... 8-);):mrgreen:

Baits are leaving today! Sorry I ran a little behind.

Contest will run until July 8th midnight! Not a second latter. The best video wins! I will be the judge for this one and I hope to use the video for my site !!! Try not to curse so that I can use the sound from the video.

The winner will get a carp 10 inch sport model in X-slow sink . As a bonus the winner will be given the ability to purchase baits from 3:16 lure company on each and every release, for one year . Doesn't mean you have to buy baits just means if you want to you can. (void if your a flipper) :lol:

Hope you guys have fun, God bless!

Now we just need a 3:16 credit card and we are good to go. Never miss a release :)

We need to get together and do Lake Austin when I get out of school. August is lining up real nice. I'll bring my Cobra Navigator and we can go try to find some slobs in the grass.

Awesome! If you can stay in the ATX for a couple of days, we can hit L.A. and Town Lake.

Baits are leaving today! Sorry I ran a little behind.

Contest will run until July 8th midnight! Not a second latter. The best video wins! I will be the judge for this one and I hope to use the video for my site !!! Try not to curse so that I can use the sound from the video.

The winner will get a carp 10 inch sport model in X-slow sink . As a bonus the winner will be given the ability to purchase baits from 3:16 lure company on each and every release, for one year . Doesn't mean you have to buy baits just means if you want to you can. (void if your a flipper) :lol:

Hope you guys have fun, God bless!

Now we just need a 3:16 credit card and we are good to go. Never miss a release :)

That'd be cool and scary at the same time..... 8-)

Awesome! If you can stay in the ATX for a couple of days, we can hit L.A. and Town Lake.

I'm only 45 minutes North. We could hit em up no prob. I have some time last week in June too. My rising sons I just ordered will need to be broken in then anyway. Maybe the after work bite too. Never fished the lakes but heard lots of good things.