Banned Members Making Fake Accounts

swimbaitunderground

I bought and received items from both gmcgee and Mitchel Stuursma. Wasn't the most straightforward of transactions, but I did indeed receive my purchases in described condition. All of the drama nonsense they were proliferating on here however is a different story.

If these kids are indeed kids, I can only imagine the shock and disappointment their parent's must face when they're notified about the actions of their child.  

Years ago there was a movement of contacting a scammer's parents (once determined they are under the age of 18) and that rectified things quickly... Maybe that should come back?  Just an idea

More importantly Scammers Suck.

Glad they r gone.  Tried to workout a trade with will hughes.  I ended up bailing cause the whole conversation just felt sketchy. He kept changing his mind on everything and just being weird. Thanks SU

Edited by bdpettit

I’ll stick up for Will Hughes a bit. He was fast to ship during a trade and paid the difference immediately. He asked that I ship the bait to an address different than his, which was unusual, but he sent what he promised and I have nothing bad to report about my trade with him. I’ve never met him, don’t know him, and have no dog in this fight. Just don’t want to see people dogpile on a guy that isn’t here to defend himself. 

9 minutes ago, Amistoad said:

I’ll stick up for Will Hughes a bit. He was fast to ship during a trade and paid the difference immediately. He asked that I ship the bait to an address different than his, which was unusual, but he sent what he promised and I have nothing bad to report about my trade with him. I’ve never met him, don’t know him, and have no dog in this fight. Just don’t want to see people dogpile on a guy that isn’t here to defend himself. 

I don't think there was a huge issue with him and transactions, per say. I think it was more childish drama. But I understand not talking sh*t to someone who can't defend. But I also understand the childish drama and how annoying it was, not to mention bad for the community and how it functions. They are gone for now. I mean after all, how hard is it to make a second account.

32 minutes ago, JoshPerkins802 said:

I don't think there was a huge issue with him and transactions, per say. I think it was more childish drama. But I understand not talking sh*t to someone who can't defend. But I also understand the childish drama and how annoying it was, not to mention bad for the community and how it functions. They are gone for now. I mean after all, how hard is it to make a second account.

Completely agree. Hopefully he’s learned something from this and others take it seriously. Real life deals with money and goods involved are a lot different than anonymous, internet fun and games. 

On 12/3/2018 at 3:54 PM, northeast_trev said:

I think there can be exceptional young kids on here who want to learn and do their part to not be sh!theads - so maybe not a universal ban on youngsters. BUT this one needed to happen. Thanks for having our backs SU! 

yeah i really hope i dont get banned just for being a "youngster" im on here bc i want to learn and become as good of a fisherman as possible 

20 minutes ago, CG_Fishes said:

yeah i really hope i dont get banned just for being a "youngster" im on here bc i want to learn and become as good of a fisherman as possible 

ive been fine in here for 2 years, conduct yourself like an adult and you'll be fine.