3:16 gizzard glide for sale PM OFFERS LOW BALLS WILL BE IGNORED

Shimanoman45

I never understood why someone buys 5 hard to get baits, just to try to sell them?(and most likely over retail) Yes you can do whatever you want with what you own, but....where’s the line when people want to actually fish them and never had a chance to get them at a retail price. Kudos if you actually sell them at retail...

5 hours ago, Sciaramitaro said:

I never understood why someone buys 5 hard to get baits, just to try to sell them?(and most likely over retail) Yes you can do whatever you want with what you own, but....where’s the line when people want to actually fish them and never had a chance to get them at a retail price. Kudos if you actually sell them at retail...

I’m actually selling 1....I bought 5 to fish..and can u tell me retail on a 3:16 gizzard glide even is??

9 minutes ago, Shimanoman45 said:

I’m actually selling 1....I bought 5 to fish..and can u tell me retail on a 3:16 gizzard glide even is??

It's just, since they're all in boxes, they don't look like you fish them. I can understand the confusion. 

9 minutes ago, Amistoad said:

Why not just post on eBay if you’re running an auction?

What auction?? What are u talking about..?? I offered a 3:16 gizzard for sale. They are new in package because they were just purchased..they haven’t been fished yet as I am in ny and frozen until March...any other questions I need to answer for anyone..holy smokes..

Let me start off by saying... I really don't care how people sell their items... The market will bear, what the market will bear... I think maybe the problem is it's perceived when a person has a bunch of expensive hard to find baits... then instead of setting a fair fixed price asks for offers and warns that low-ball offers will be ignored (in capital letters) kind of puts some people off

Edited by Dreadnought