Sly Guy Gills

Nick S.

10 hours ago, aoy08 said:

2 hours ago, rossco7777 said:

^^ yeah try to sell to this dude first he legit just posted he was willing to pay this exact price for this gill haha. 

give him a chance to wake up and check the site lol

I offered it to him before I posted it, it’s not the one he’s looking for. 

Both sold, thanks SU. 

1 hour ago, Delta_fisher said:

Oh man if you knew the time that went into making these, at the price they are now he's deeply undercutting himself.   

Correct me if I’m wrong, but making the actual bait isn’t the most intensive part for Clayton, they’re resin so I would imagine his amazing paint jobs take the most time

40 minutes ago, Loganodum38 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but making the actual bait isn’t the most intensive part for Clayton, they’re resin so I would imagine his amazing paint jobs take the most time

His paint takes forever.  I was blown away at the attention to detail when we were talking about it yesterday.    The fact that his baits are resin shouldn't discredit the time and R&D it takes to perfect the bait regardless

1 hour ago, Delta_fisher said:

His paint takes forever.  I was blown away at the attention to detail when we were talking about it yesterday.    The fact that his baits are resin shouldn't discredit the time and R&D it takes to perfect the bait regardless

I dunno about r&d.  He's molding a real bluegill