Glide Baits

ThomFather

I've fished swimbaits before and have only used the Savage Gear Shine Glide to this point but was looking to get a different glide bait and those are the 4 that look the best to me from what I've read and watched videos on just curious which direction all of you would go first..

The S Wavers are cheap enough where I will probably get one of those anyway but the other 3 are mainly the ones that I would like to know what all of you would buy first because they are more expensive and I would only be able to afford one as it stands right now

The gear I currently have will be able to handle any of the 3 from a weight perspective

Dave .. an often discussed topic... my first question would be your price point... low end suggestion would obviously be the  S waver... a bait that I personally have good success... not having any experience either RM or Ganctaft I can’t speak of them ... the Deps I’ve had success with also .. in addition to price point the water & size of fish present ( ie. Right coast largies versus Left coast ... ) plays into your selection Good luck ... michel... Go Fish!!!

Cant speak of the 230 but I’ve had a lot of success with my gan craft 178. Though there is a problem with them taking on water and I heard the same with the 230. Not sure if they fixed the issue but may want to look into it. 

I have a Jointed Claw 230 courtesy of @Nick S. and love using it in open water and around docks! I've yet to actually stick a fish on it, but it's a very overlooked glide in my opinion and you can find very good deals here on SU to acquire one.