SERG APPROVED!!!!

Serg49

and im sure all if not most of you will agree.....

This bait has been through some serious tests of durability. Ive casted into rocks,logs and best of all, 100+ bass and stripers and it still performs better than when it was NIB.Gets my stamp of approval so I can guarantee no 3:16 bait will lack in this department and if there is any problem the man himself will take care of you like he has with me!

post-63-14252986579646_thumb.jpg

post-63-14252986579952_thumb.jpg

I tossed a Wake Jr on the the rocks last year fishing at night. I absolutely slammed it onto some big rocks. I did break the bill. Sent it back to The Man and he had it back in my hands within a week. :shock: I still use the bait today.

I also tossed my gill onto some chunk rock. Chipped the paint in several places, but still swims true. Awesome. 8-)

I tossed a Wake Jr on the the rocks last year fishing at night. I absolutely slammed it onto some big rocks. I did break the bill. Sent it back to The Man and he had it back in my hands within a week. :shock: I still use the bait today.

I also tossed my gill onto some chunk rock. Chipped the paint in several places, but still swims true. Awesome. 8-)

Same here with my Wake Jr this year, even had a bite on it when it was running funky without the bill. Sent to the man and back in my hands in about a week, hard to beat that service. Pretty simple and stated many times on this forum.....you get what you pay for. :o

those shad are unbelievably real. Like you just pulled it out of the water. Id love to roll one-a those for shallow stripers in the fall. Probably catch 1000000000... or something like that :lol::lol::lol: everytime I see those shad it blows my mind. Sick bait and nice fish man

Great stuff, I casted my FS onto a sidewalk a few trips ago. Thought for sure it was going to be completely broken. Luckily the worse of it was no more than a chipped fin.

Keep doing what you do Mickey! (or is it Mikey?) lol

I wear my fs shads out and the only thing ive had to do is change the hooks. It rarely gets cut off my line, and when it does, its to re-tie or change from floater to sinker (or vise versa).