Bull shad glide?

SethMuffinson

Took a little test swim session before work this morning. If you like to slow roll glides, this probably isn’t your bait, not saying doing that won’t catch fish but it’s just not the baits strong suit. Definitely more of a rod twitch glide then reel pumps. Not a wide 250 style glide, more of a Tiny Klash tight twitchy glide. With stock hooks it’s a xxxxss, maybe a inch per second on 20lb mono. Bait DOES NOT blow out at any speed, and I mean any speed, reeling as fast as I can with a revo rocket lol. Very tricky to work right off the bat, took me probably 50 casts to get the hang of, very easy to mis glide ( if your trying to glide left right left right etc. it’s common to accidently left right right right left) on the other hand. If you have floating docks and you want to glide it up under the dock or up under overhead limbs etc. ......this is THE BAIT to have. By far the easiest/best glide I’ve ever used to “walk” up under cover. Almost effortless. That in my opinion is where this bait shines 

13 hours ago, Loganodum38 said:

Took a little test swim session before work this morning. If you like to slow roll glides, this probably isn’t your bait, not saying doing that won’t catch fish but it’s just not the baits strong suit. Definitely more of a rod twitch glide then reel pumps. Not a wide 250 style glide, more of a Tiny Klash tight twitchy glide. With stock hooks it’s a xxxxss, maybe a inch per second on 20lb mono. Bait DOES NOT blow out at any speed, and I mean any speed, reeling as fast as I can with a revo rocket lol. Very tricky to work right off the bat, took me probably 50 casts to get the hang of, very easy to mis glide ( if your trying to glide left right left right etc. it’s common to accidently left right right right left) on the other hand. If you have floating docks and you want to glide it up under the dock or up under overhead limbs etc. ......this is THE BAIT to have. By far the easiest/best glide I’ve ever used to “walk” up under cover. Almost effortless. That in my opinion is where this bait shines 

I’ve been fishing this bait this past season and I can agree with most of this, you can do slow half reel turns for a slow roll type glide but you describe it well.   I personally think it’s much more controllable off the reel, but thats going to come down to personal preference.  

15 hours ago, Loganodum38 said:

Very good review....clear, easy to understand