Pat's

grumbler

6 hours ago, bigpoppabass said:

You have been beat by the "raffling insiders"  you must trust are actually conducting a raffle. I think they are on FB but the raffles are netting around  $750 per I hear.

Nope, not the "raffles". Auctions on Ebay and black market here. FB is full of those raffles. Ebay doesn't have them. 

5 hours ago, BDenman said:

I’m not at all offended lol. Yes I understand that. Private sale prices are never set or known to the common group. But I’m saying if you keep looking you’ll find one for “cheap”. But guys saying they sell for $500+ on a regular bases just helps the clippers sell for that because it has already been put into their mind that that’s what they go for. 

Search sold baits on ebay. Last regular Pat's went fir $520. I've inquired on the last couple here and they all went for over $500, whether its straight cash or cash and trade. 

1 minute ago, deaknh said:

Search sold baits on ebay. Last regular Pat's went fir $520. I've inquired on the last couple here and they all went for over $500, whether its straight cash or cash and trade. 

Yea I’m well aware. I bid on the bait. The dude used his family as an excuse to get the bid that high and then bought a deer rifle with the money. I’ve bought 3 from underground for $310. 

3 minutes ago, bassbass said:

What are the original 3 piece mini Pat's going for?

I bought a Perch 3pc Mini Slow sink for $310 like 2-3 months ago from here. I’ve seen them between $250-$350 depending on condition.

33 minutes ago, BDenman said:

Repaints don’t always resell as high as pats paint. But that looks sharp. I had a 4pc reg painted by Pizz, but ended up trading it

True but if you actually fish the baits his paint doesn't hold up very well after a couple of times out, so a repaint may be required.

Just now, bassbass said:

True but if you actually fish the baits his paint doesn't hold up very well after a couple of times out, so a repaint may be required.

I mean over time of course. His paint isn’t all that bad.