Pat's

grumbler

53 minutes ago, grumbler said:

That's what I'm asking!!

Lol

Just stay patient, they turn up from time to time. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a couple. Hate and drama aside, the flat out catch.

22 hours ago, BDenman said:

One guy makes them, named Pat. Each is hand made. Yes still being made. Nearly impossible to get from Pat himself. 

Actually easy to get from Pat. First let go of any man hood and self worth you may have. Next join New England Fishing and grovel at his feet publicly for 10 years. Next screen shot any post speaking negatively about Pat or how he does business and immediately report to him. Publicly try to belittle said person who may have made a negative post toward Pat, Pats. Stop fishing all other baits and he should hook you up. Best of luck

44 minutes ago, Willluvstafish said:

Actually easy to get from Pat. First let go of any man hood and self worth you may have. Next join New England Fishing and grovel at his feet publicly for 10 years. Next screen shot any post speaking negatively about Pat or how he does business and immediately report to him. Publicly try to belittle said person who may have made a negative post toward Pat, Pats. Stop fishing all other baits and he should hook you up. Best of luck

What about the kneepads?

Actually there is a non money  torney* called the billyo held in ma each year. He sometimes shows and brings some baits.  I have met Pat personally several times and pissed him off many times, but you won't ever find me saying anything bad about him.  I am just amazed that I was late to the show, because his baits were not ones I would have ever picked off of the shelf.  And I have had magic experiences with em.  Have had similar omg experiences with Mike buccas stuff.  Can't wait to meet Mike at the show tomorrow in ma. 

*I was weighmaster last billyo but got fired after my first try.  I got demoted to being a greeter. 

Edited by bigpoppabass