316 bluegill glide

Bass the east

Don't hold your breath on that one. He has several Instagram posts with different baits that have never been in production. He has posted the 6", 8", and 12" Born Again multiple times and still no release. His plastic gizzard bait.....etc. In fact he has tons baits we have never seen that he has made and will probably never move to production. He is a mad man, genius, and he takes his sweet time designing, testing, and fishing. Don't take me wrong here, I would LOVE to start seeing more of those baits pushed out into production, but this has been Mickeys way for as long as he has been making baits. 

5 minutes ago, Fallof74 said:

Don't hold your breath on that one. He has several Instagram posts with different baits that have never been in production. He has posted the 6", 8", and 12" Born Again multiple times and still no release. His plastic gizzard bait.....etc. In fact he has tons baits we have never seen that he has made and will probably never move to production. He is a mad man, genius, and he takes his sweet time designing, testing, and fishing. Don't take me wrong here, I would LOVE to start seeing more of those baits pushed out into production, but this has been Mickeys way for as long as he has been making baits. 

Damn I’m crossing my fingers on that one. Thanks for the info

You have to pay to play with him..he has sold these but only to guys with deep pockets or friends. I've had 4 different ones myself that I got various ways. They do swim great and are very stable. Wish I still had one. 

4 minutes ago, Tinos240 said:

Even though im in texas these baits still seem so far out of reach lol Just keep the wallet wide open and one day 316's will appear haha!

I'm not in texas but my credit card is ready lol

I have one....its a great bait.   I have caught more fish on the freestyle gills than the glide.   But I’ve put more time into the freestyles though.

I’ve caught a lot of fish on the Bullshooter too, so that’s a good alternative until the bait drops.

28 minutes ago, Archtx9 said:

I have one....its a great bait.   I have caught more fish on the freestyle gills than the glide.   But I’ve put more time into the freestyles though.

I’ve caught a lot of fish on the Bullshooter too, so that’s a good alternative until the bait drops.

Funny you say that I do have a bullshooter I was looking to replace with the 316 

I caught a 6lb bass on a Hudd that had the tail wrapped back and stuck on the jig hook....it was basically a doughnut in the water .     Not sure that bass could tell the difference in glides....or a hudd and a doughnut !

4 hours ago, Archtx9 said:

I caught a 6lb bass on a Hudd that had the tail wrapped back and stuck on the jig hook....it was basically a doughnut in the water .     Not sure that bass could tell the difference in glides....or a hudd and a doughnut !

No but quality and durability are a big factor for me when buying a bait. I’ve had a bullshooter take on water. It’s a bummer when your bait goes down while the fish are biting