SUB TOURNAMENT JUNE 24th - 30th

SU Crew

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out last night with a good buddy of mine bryson. That dude straight killed it last night. He stuck like 5 fish on his work horse bait. I managed to catch one and it was the biggest of the night. I was throwing a mighty minnow blue gil and got railed but the hook never set. So I switched to a blue back Booger first cast where I got railed and she choked it!

PS: sorry for not getting super clear pix. Where Im holding the fish that pic doesn't do it justice. We just wanted to get the hook out and make sure she swam off safe. She took right of BTW:)

LDC H

25lb BG

Little Booger blue back

post-871-14252986703824_thumb.jpg

post-871-14252986704051_thumb.jpg

post-871-14252986704237_thumb.jpg

Hell yah Danny! Last night was fun. That was funny right after I sent the text to you to get over here theres a big aligator we gota choot, BAM... Then it was a get your a$$ over this way lol. :lol: That was a sick fish man! Congrats.

PS. Last night I stuck a bad ass fish. lol. I saw her turn off a rock soon as we walked down to the spot. Fired a cast down to the fish. Soon as my bait ran next to the rock the fish pushed the bait agains the rock then ate it(Using the rock as a tool to turn the shad head first into her mouth). And people say fish are dumb. lol. Heres the crafty fish. ;)

IMG_1213-1.jpg

Get out and stick em guys.