Night Fishing Video/Tips

SWIMBO

By no means am I an expert guys ,Im just sharing a few things that work for me please add your own twist to any info I put out and feel free to add to any of this on here,were all here to learn from each other.

You guys who do alot of night fishing please add,new guys can search this thread later get a bunch or good info!

Thank you for posting this dude, it will be of much use for me.

no problem bro we are all here to help each other out and make each other better swimbait fisherman glad i have something i can add

Solid tips. I totally agree with you on avoiding crowds etc. Your thought on the minimizing light use makes a lot of sense. I'm sure it's important from a 'tactical' application, I guess it applies just as well to fishing. Fishing is tactical after all.

NIght fishing has become my most favorite style of fishing and I just started it last year. If any underground people have not caught on to night fishing, you need to do yourself a favor and get out in the dark. It may completely change the way you fish.

Dammit Cam, I broke every single one of those rules last night. Makes a lot of sense though why that follower wouldn't commit. There was a safety light behind me and he came right through my shadow. Thanks for getting those vids up so quick. That was hella cool of you. I also think I've been fishing too deep. Gotta flat I need to go try. Maybe Thursday or Friday night. Storming here right now so tonight looks like a no go.

You need to know..There's a hole here, so you don't. Break your damn ankle.

:lol:

Those videos are awesome dude, some really good tips!

I feel you on avoiding the light, every time I night fish with someone and their fiddling around on their phone it pisses me off, Thanks for the videos Marbles I liked em'.

Camrone, Awesome video bro thanks for sharing. I’m new to night fishing and that statement you said regarding facing the moon and not walk a lot the bank makes total sense. I don’t know how many fished I scared off prior to learning not to walk the bank before fishing it.