2019 SU Grassroots Swap Finished Bait/Exchange Thread

chefchris

Ok last bait(s) for the swap are from Neill @Neill Hernandez

Neill is giving the choice of 1 of these baits for his entry. The baits are being finished by dfeesha right now. The 3rd bait which is a glide was still on the rack, hence no pic

1st bait is a multi piece bait. 

Bait Specs

Material: Wood, sealed 

Length: 6in

Weight: 3oz

Hook: TBD

Ring: TBD 

Sink rate: slow sink/suspending 

2nd bait is a walk the dog style bait with a crappie wrap. 

Material: Wood, sealed 

Length: 6in

Weight: 3oz 

Hook: TBD

Ring: TBD

Float 

AC8D9A0D-5D62-422D-9C94-9564A940749B.jpeg

Edited by chefchris
Pic added

12 minutes ago, surfk9 said:

how does the process work from this point?

Everyone goes in the order listed above, pick the bait you want to fish the most. 

So @Ds.attack.rat gets first pick, then you, then Morgan and so on until everyone gets a pick then reach out to the builder you picked and give em your address, they ship you the bait. 

i understand that part of it ...are we picking then sending choices to Chris or Pm'ed them ...or waiting till the person in front of us picks their choice & posts???

7 minutes ago, surfk9 said:

i understand that part of it ...are we picking then sending choices to Chris or Pm'ed them ...or waiting till the person in front of us picks their choice & posts???

I believe we will be posting here so we know when someone has picked and what has already been picked.

4 minutes ago, Neill Hernandez said:

I thought it was going to be random picking? 10 people scrambled and paired with another person with a random generator lol

I think we are just using the name randomizer to pick the order, then we get to pick the bait we choose when it is out turn

9 minutes ago, surfk9 said:

Everyone goes in order so you can’t pick until the guy in front of you does. 

Everyone post on this page so everyone sees the choices and what’s available, then once you pick, send the builder a pm with your address, they send you the bait 

2 minutes ago, morgantm16 said:

I believe we will be posting here so we know when someone has picked and what has already been picked.

I think we are just using the name randomizer to pick the order, then we get to pick the bait we choose when it is out turn

All correct