2019 SU Grassroots Swap Finished Bait/Exchange Thread

chefchris

I’ll take the gill glide by Justin @VolunteerSwimbaits, been eyeing it since the beginning. 

Yes the order went slightly out of order @danthefisherman I’m ok with it and stoked on the bait I got. 

If you and @Rogervang and @azfisher want to have you go last, you can offer that to them. I’m ok with what happened if everyone else is? Not trying to complicate it any more than needed. 

I sent Brandon a PM so we should all be good to go.  Had blast being a part of this swap and seeing all the cool baits everyone put forward.  It was amazing to see all the skills, talent and passion brought to the table. Grass roots is alive and well.  Thanks again to Chris for heading this up and guiding us along.  I wish everyone well with the baits they received and now it's time to go fish!!!!    July 4th is a little over 3 months away, hmmm... what to build next... Go get em boys!

Awesome guys, I want to personally thank everyone for a drama free swap! 

Was definitely great motivation to keep building with the extreme cold, work and personal life things I’m sure we all have going on. 

Cant wait to see everyone fishing these baits, I’ll start a new thread later this week that we can use for a catch thread/reviews, like a first impression and throughout the season. Please no bashing of the bait if you have an issue take it up with the builder. 

Thanks again, and tight lines this season, hopefully on a bait you got here! 

-Chef