DRT Varial 117 Gold

xxlbass

3 hours ago, Neill Hernandez said:

Not trying to bash on the post whatsoever, but why do these varial handles carry such a high value? Are they made from a special material? I'm sincerely asking

Hype just like any other luxury brand for anything like cars or fashion accessories, but at the same time, it is indeed the best material with the best ergonomics that fit big bait fishing perfectly. Is it worth $400? Different guys have different answers. Just like different guys drive different cars ranging from $5,000 to $300,000; and different women buy different purses ranging from $20 to $20,000.

if you don’t understand it, you don’t need to sweat it. End of story. 

12 hours ago, gtw7983 said:

Hype just like any other luxury brand for anything like cars or fashion accessories, but at the same time, it is indeed the best material with the best ergonomics that fit big bait fishing perfectly. Is it worth $400? Different guys have different answers. Just like different guys drive different cars ranging from $5,000 to $300,000; and different women buy different purses ranging from $20 to $20,000.

if you don’t understand it, you don’t need to sweat it. End of story. 

Difference here is he’s flipping it for almost double to pay for the one he’s keeping. Carry on fellas. 

dude I sold plenty 250’s to you at reasonable pricing.  Your gonna hose me on here^

1 minute ago, aesoprocks247 said:

Difference here is he’s flipping it for almost double to pay for the one he’s keeping. Carry on fellas. 

Im competitive look 2 bills under what this guy is asking and that’s not shipping to US

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/g342467190?lang=en

1 hour ago, aesoprocks247 said:

who gives a damm! Guys are flipping baits and tackles everyday on here. He has something that nobody else has for sale now; he can ask for whatever he wants. If you don't like the price, just scroll by. It is ridiculous that a grown ass man can't understand some basic economics.