Planning for summer

Rogervang

• 2 months later...

Got these gills going out. Also painted two crappie that I was going to keep for myself and didnt care about how the paint turns out and put scratched Bill's on them. Thinking about letting them go. Well see. 

IMG-d9e4fe593fddc47158db0937d2078153-V.jpg

IMG-24ecc54bb39d7951d3a9ae40336aea5b-V.jpg

Edited by Rogervang

49 minutes ago, Rogervang said:

Got these gills going out. Also painted two crappie that I was going to keep for myself and didnt care about how the paint turns out and put scratched Bill's on them. Thinking about letting them go. Well see. 

IMG-d9e4fe593fddc47158db0937d2078153-V.jpg

IMG-24ecc54bb39d7951d3a9ae40336aea5b-V.jpg

For not caring how they turned out, those crappie look amazing. And you obviously have the gill nailed down solid. Nice work as always! 

34 minutes ago, TootsMalone said:

For not caring how they turned out, those crappie look amazing. And you obviously have the gill nailed down solid. Nice work as always! 

Thanks man! I really didnt mind how they'll turn out because I w as s going to keep them. I just didnt go back and put fine detailing when it came to painting. Just one shot and clear. Probably painted those two in 10 mins. 

Clear coat is a different story. Gotta do those good all the time. 

Edited by Rogervang

Can I buy one of those cranking ones from you @Rogervang if you have any available?  I don't care what color it is.

Is there a list I can get on or anything? Got a few things I can offer up as a trade too. Lmk brother, would love to get my hands on one 

Edited by SumoNinja

• 1 month later...