Tim the noodler

LunkerPunkTW

Only a guy named FishingDude420 would be crazy enought to do something like that.Back in my 420 days 8-) prob done the same thing :lol:

No never mind thought about it and no hell no wouldn't do noodlesing.Tim your a very brave/crazy guy for doing somethin like that.Man must have ball- of steel.Seen it done on tv and hell no my luck would stick my hand in there and get attacked by a bed of snakes :shock:

Only a guy named FishingDude420 would be crazy enought to do something like that.Back in my 420 days 8-) prob done the same thing :lol:

No never mind thought about it and no hell no wouldn't do noodlesing.Tim your a very brave/crazy guy for doing somethin like that.Man must have ball- of steel.Seen it done on tv and hell no my luck would stick my hand in there and get attacked by a bed of snakes :shock:

LOL! thanks man. i dont think ill be doing that anytime soon either that mother f'r tore my hand up!hhaha. it didnt look that bad at first but when i woke up this morning i had a sore hand and some nasty battle scars! lol.

LOL! thanks man. i dont think ill be doing that anytime soon either that mother f'r tore my hand up!hhaha. it didnt look that bad at first but when i woke up this morning i had a sore hand and some nasty battle scars! lol.

The infection has begun Tim u r now going to turn in to. A catfish

Your a crazy mofo Tim. I was actually there to witness this and when the fish ain't bitin' you've got to get creative. Your hand didn't look to good...hahahhahaha.....next time wear the red glove....props for having the balls to do it though!

JK

The infection has begun Tim u r now going to turn in to. A catfish

Either that or he develops a thick suthin' draaawaaal...

Your a crazy mofo Tim. I was actually there to witness this and when the fish ain't bitin' you've got to get creative. Your hand didn't look to good...hahahhahaha.....next time wear the red glove....props for having the balls to do it though!

JK

hahah thanks man! yah she munched on my hand pretty good. she didnt want that hand no where near her babies! lol. now i can finally check that off my bucket list! hah.