Exposing Mike Long

shaneo

@bassbass I 100% agree with your response. To be honest I didn’t even know who mike long really was until the article was posted! It might be different for the Cali guys who tourney fish and have been on the scene for awhile. I’m an east coast guy at heart and grew up with Bill Dance on TV! 

As long as the people on this forum who chuck big baits aren’t out there snagging beasts, we are all good! There is always someone out there trying to cut corners. 

No joke I may have snagged a few sun fish growing up...but not really frowned upon when your 7 or 8!!!

15 hours ago, High Power Swimbaits said:

From first hand experience. Narcsistic people like Mike Long and a bunch of others that have gained any fame use it to threaten the people they have used directly and indirectly. They retaliate by using their influence over people and media to make you look like the party at fault. They try to make you look like your the crazy one with mental issues that is jealous of their fame and success. Their defenders come one after another to attack thinking they are defending their "buddy". If Kerr would have came out earlier I can guarantee it would have been far worse for him. Mike Long at that time had the world convinced and some really nice freinds and people I know that he was the nicest guy on earth. As a few told me ,"humble and only wanting to help people". As I have warned people here in the past and one of the reasons I don't post much here anymore. This is same of all the people involved in all the fish beefs supporting and defending their hero's and freinds. Plenty more fraudulant people out their pretending to be something that are not. And plenty of people still out there telling us what great people they are. And if somebody tells the truth on their "buddy" or hero they are willing to attack, ridicule, and shame that person to no end although they are just being used same as the accuser. 

I totally agree. Just saying I do not understand why Kerr kept fishing with him. He could have parted ways with Long without accusing him of anything. Don't get me wrong, Long is obviously guilty but I think the real story is not that black and white. 

3 hours ago, NORTHERN_GLIDER said:

I totally agree. Just saying I do not understand why Kerr kept fishing with him. He could have parted ways with Long without accusing him of anything. Don't get me wrong, Long is obviously guilty but I think the real story is not that black and white. 

I "parted ways" with a guy once.  Sent him a nice email so he maybe would just move on. It's not that simple. They are fragile people with ego issues. Just you parting with them they feel makes them look and feel bad so they go on the attack to get you.  To them it's more like a wife that leaves. Can't think about it in rational ways because they are so irrational. I have even got caught up in another guy parting ways with a guy giving him baits for free and the same guy decidied he would buy them from me. The rejection bothered the other guy so bad he threatened my family and a dog I didnt have at the time.   I didn't even know who the customer was at the time. I don't know Kerr. Just sayiing he wasn't in a good situation just to walk away from. 

58 minutes ago, High Power Swimbaits said:

I "parted ways" with a guy once.  Sent him a nice email so he maybe would just move on. It's not that simple. They are fragile people with ego issues. Just you parting with them they feel makes them look and feel bad so they go on the attack to get you.  To them it's more like a wife that leaves. Can't think about it in rational ways because they are so irrational. I have even got caught up in another guy parting ways with a guy giving him baits for free and the same guy decidied he would buy them from me. The rejection bothered the other guy so bad he threatened my family and a dog I didnt have at the time.   I didn't even know who the customer was at the time. I don't know Kerr. Just sayiing he wasn't in a good situation just to walk away from. 

Well said. Narcissism is an ugly thing... 

On 6/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, High Power Swimbaits said:

From first hand experience. Narcsistic people like Mike Long and a bunch of others that have gained any fame use it to threaten the people they have used directly and indirectly. They retaliate by using their influence over people and media to make you look like the party at fault. They try to make you look like your the crazy one with mental issues that is jealous of their fame and success. Their defenders come one after another to attack thinking they are defending their "buddy". If Kerr would have came out earlier I can guarantee it would have been far worse for him. Mike Long at that time had the world convinced and some really nice freinds and people I know that he was the nicest guy on earth. As a few told me ,"humble and only wanting to help people". As I have warned people here in the past and one of the reasons I don't post much here anymore. This is same of all the people involved in all the fish beefs supporting and defending their hero's and freinds. Plenty more fraudulant people out their pretending to be something that are not. And plenty of people still out there telling us what great people they are. And if somebody tells the truth on their "buddy" or hero they are willing to attack, ridicule, and shame that person to no end although they are just being used same as the accuser. 

Definitely don’t want to hear your drama about the situation.You always bring the drama. Look in the mirror. 

16 hours ago, bassfiend72 said:

Definitely don’t want to hear your drama about the situation.You always bring the drama. Look in the mirror. 

Seems to bother you a little. Nobody said you had to read it. But you had to react and post. What bothers you so much? One thing for sure. I was right about all of them in time.  What can I say? I don't like cheaters, manipulators and conartists. I usually dont back down from them once they get their egos hurt and react. They are all predictable with their fragile egos. Their behaviors point them out. The way they talk to people all nice and humble and polite living a lie and using their fake image and personality to manipulate. And the supporters fall for the same stuff over and over and defend them till the end through all the people who speak out against them. Me I just see them coming now and try to educate others so people can avoid them, aviod suppoting them and see their habits. I pretty much keep to myself in my garage making baits and avoid them all now in my personal life. I have learned enough now that I can to see them coming and confront them and avoid being involved with them for the most part.  Then I bring the drama I guess when I have to deal with one like Mike Long. If somebody didnt bring the drama before this Mike Long woukd have never got caught. But just ask yourself. So, what is it that bothers you so much about me. Then look in the mirror and figure it out. 

1 hour ago, High Power Swimbaits said:

Seems to bother you a little. Nobody said you had to read it. But you had to react and post. What bothers you so much? One thing for sure. I was right about all of them in time.  What can I say? I don't like cheaters, manipulators and conartists. I usually dont back down from them once they get their egos hurt and react. They are all predictable with their fragile egos. Their behaviors point them out. The way they talk to people all nice and humble and polite living a lie and using their fake image and personality to manipulate. And the supporters fall for the same stuff over and over and defend them till the end through all the people who speak out against them. Me I just see them coming now and try to educate others so people can avoid them, aviod suppoting them and see their habits. I pretty much keep to myself in my garage making baits and avoid them all now in my personal life. I have learned enough now that I can to see them coming and confront them and avoid being involved with them for the most part.  Then I bring the drama I guess when I have to deal with one like Mike Long. If somebody didnt bring the drama before this Mike Long woukd have never got caught. But just ask yourself. So, what is it that bothers you so much about me. Then look in the mirror and figure it out. 

Off topic, but perhaps hes referring to your baits taking 6 months to over a year to get to the person who paid for them. Meanwhile theres always a different reason. Just spitballing here, and it really makes no difference to me. 

21 minutes ago, deaknh said:

Off topic, but perhaps hes referring to your baits taking 6 months to over a year to get to the person who paid for them. Meanwhile theres always a different reason. Just spitballing here, and it really makes no difference to me. 

They are baits, made in a garage. Demand makes them take longer to get made, when i order a bait I know they can take a long time to get to me, im ok with that. I know and understand it may be a year before i get the bait, when i pay for it I fully understand that. If I dont like waiting so long for baits i wouldnt order them. Just my opinion and just spitballing also

9 minutes ago, deaknh said:

No it goes much deeper than that. I really disturb him. Maybe he had to wait. Want to see some hospital bills or photos from the ICU , emergency room etc. I got plenty.  But unfortunately I went through some tough times.  See here is an example of how I see the crazy coming. Google is a good tool. It collects info. Know a good social media\ computer person and they can tell you stuff peoole hide about themselves or they think isn't visable. Google tells me that this video is his most connected video to his youtube account but he doesn't comment on it. Must have watched it a few times. You can't see nothing from him there on my account. So what does Google tell us about this person. The video was watched as his number one video connected to his YouTube account. His liked videos are public. He didn't like it and click the old thumbs up. Yep he is the one Thumb down and Google knows that and picks it up although invisable to me on my account or others.  Maybe he doesnt like the paint. But it's paint. Lol. Seems a little crazy to me. But when I see that stuff it's like here is another one. I could care less. I dont post videos for likes but it tells me something aout the person. I got more but dont have time. 

Screenshot_2019-06-29-20-26-28.png

37 minutes ago, d-camarena said:

They are baits, made in a garage. Demand makes them take longer to get made, when i order a bait I know they can take a long time to get to me, im ok with that. I know and understand it may be a year before i get the bait, when i pay for it I fully understand that. If I dont like waiting so long for baits i wouldnt order them. Just my opinion and just spitballing also

Like I said, I dont care. I'm just guessing as to the other cats drama comment. I waited 18 months for my baits, no bitching from me. 

i’m the one that created the drama. I apologize for that.  I should have known better. Looks like it really affected you as welI. I just stated how I felt after you let your opinion be known.  Natural for someone to want to find out about some random guy that has said a negative remark though. I Guess!  I have never tried to purchase or been in contact with you about a bait ever. For some reason I always looked negatively on the responses and issues with the way you did your business. I understand it’s yours and you can never make everybody happy. Just didn’t want to hear your opinion on this or any matter on this forum. Im the A**hole for sure. 

20 hours ago, bassfiend72 said:

i’m the one that created the drama. I apologize for that.  I should have known better. Looks like it really affected you as welI. I just stated how I felt after you let your opinion be known.  Natural for someone to want to find out about some random guy that has said a negative remark though. I Guess!  I have never tried to purchase or been in contact with you about a bait ever. For some reason I always looked negatively on the responses and issues with the way you did your business. I understand it’s yours and you can never make everybody happy. Just didn’t want to hear your opinion on this or any matter on this forum. Im the A**hole for sure. 

I'm an ahole, your an ahole, were all aholes!