PB on the 250

Nikolaus

I've began to dedicate my time to a specific body of water. I've mentally noted spots I've had potential pb's show themselves. I've avoided unproductive water where I don't usually see a fish over 4lbs. I have learned all of these big girls are holding in specific conditions down the stretch of the river run, I'll make a few casts to a spot if someone shows themselves but won't eat I'll hit it again on the way back. As I've pieced this puzzle together I've been lucky enough to pb again! She went 24" 7lbs 8oz also making her my first sharelunker. 

IMG_20190907_173653_979.jpg

FB_IMG_1567896291159.jpg

FB_IMG_1567896221501.jpg

Nice one! did someone take the photos for you? whoever did it did a good job with the compositions! I need to find a better solution than my selfie stick..lol.

As i saw your post, I also caught myself a cali delta tank yesterday on yak too! Mine went 6.9lbs short and chunky at 22".  Here's mine to yours!

IMG_9746b-2.jpg

Edited by boylah

18 hours ago, ACE of Bass said:
  • Congrats. Hard work pays off. Nice pics. Jealous of that river, looks good! Enjoy the fall bite! 

Appreciate it sir! River fishing for us around my area is the best way to find our biggest fish. We're still in the swing of summer 100° days are still the norm can't wait for the 2 months of falls/winter we get.

20 hours ago, boylah said:

Nice one! did someone take the photos for you? whoever did it did a good job with the compositions! I need to find a better solution than my selfie stick..lol.

As i saw your post, I also caught myself a cali delta tank yesterday on yak too! Mine went 6.9lbs short and chunky at 22".  Here's mine to yours!

IMG_9746b-2.jpg

What a tank nice work! I had a couple buddies with me on the water I'm lucky enough to have had someone with me for every giant I've caught. I just give one of them my phone and tell them to just start snapping pics later on I go through and pick the best to do a little cropping and editing. You look like you're doing a damn good job with that selfie stick.

I will be picking up a mirrorless camera and a wide angle lens paired with a small tripod very soon. If I'm ever alone I'll be able to set up a shutter timer with a remote and I'll be ready to document a catch with much higher quality than my phone.

• 2 weeks later...