Ma BillyO 2019 Reboot Date

bigpoppabass

The 2019 BillyO get together is now Sat. 10/12/19 11-430 Whitehall Res in Hopkington Ma.  1 fish per person with no money involved. Use sbs live bait whatever. Winner gets the trophy for a year and 1 year lease on gen 1 pats rat.  It is a great way to connect with peeps you have connected with on Su and other boards. 

P.S. I got my weighmaster job back after much drama last year. Haha. I will have an assistant tho. 

Edited by bigpoppabass

On 9/25/2019 at 2:25 PM, chefchris said:

I assume you guys will be Set up at the boat ramp location ? 

Any sort of cook out or hang out before or after? 

Took a few days off work and going to try and make it, solo in the crawdad 

BillyO says he's bringing pizzas but we did cookies last year, nothing big. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. BillyO 1 fish get together is next Sat 10/12. Hope to see some new faces.  This is a free fam event feel free to bring ur kid. Somebody threw in a free guided salmon trip on lake Ontario for the winner.  Pats gen 1 rat lease and 1 year trophy ownership to winner as well.  

Edited by bigpoppabass

5 minutes ago, bigpoppabass said:

GT is on folks. Free trip for 4 on Lake Ontario offered up. I am fairly certain there is still a gen 1 pats rat 1 year lease being provided by a famous stick. Hope to feel you and your fam this sat 11-430. 

I’ll pass on you feeling me

but the trip sounds good 

13 BillyO Gt results: We had an 8 boat turnout under overhyped noreaster conditions. 5lbs 6oz fish caught from cartopper won the trophy and pats gen 1 rat lease.  It is weird how you feel connected to peeps thru online posts. When you meet up it's like you go way back. 

11 minutes ago, bigpoppabass said:

13 BillyO Gt results: We had an 8 boat turnout under overhyped noreaster conditions. 5lbs 6oz fish caught from cartopper won the trophy and pats gen 1 rat lease.  It is weird how you feel connected to peeps thru online posts. When you meet up it's like you go way back. 

what happens when the rat gets "lost"?

4 minutes ago, deaknh said:

I suspect a gang tackle and an interrogation at next event. Haha. DSouth leased it. Winner said he plans to keep it on the trophy which already has other baits added to it. 

Edited by bigpoppabass

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2019 at 9:38 AM, deaknh said:

If it gets lost no big deal (ish happens )  I will put up another Pats next time.. This is my first time seeing this thread.. We  had to cancel the 2020Billyo anal this this do to Covid and didn't want to take chances and regret it later.  We will have a double  BillyO this year we will have the 14th BillyO Anal 2020 make up in the summer hopefully when all the Covid BS is under control  and the 15th BillyO Anal in the fall .  I have some pats left that i will put up as they have lost there luster.  I will let BPB handle the  announcements and i am sure he will screw that up like he pretty much screwed up everything else.  His handling of the weigh in was a complete disaster last time.

IMG_9714.JPG

IMG_9715.JPG

IMG_9743.JPG

thumbnail 9.jpg

thumbnail 7.jpg

IMG_9749.JPG

10 27 19 973.JPG

thumbnail 40.jpg

10 27 19 977.JPG

10 27 19 971.JPG

10 27 19 987.JPG

thumbnail 36.jpg

thumbnail 31.jpg

Pats  (1).JPG

Edited by billyo

On 1/24/2021 at 6:41 PM, StriperAddict said:

I aint going anywhere near an event called ANAL anything dude!!!

WTF

HAHAHA

Started out 15 years ago on another site and was a  Typo from BillyO annual  .  The gang made the typo stick ..lol   Nothing to be afraid of I promise.