FS: Brand new 12.5 Sly Guy Rainbow and Kokanee

freelancer27

Hi guys,

Received my order from slyguy lures today. Just checked the boxes to ensure that they are really in there. 

I spontaneously bought a Hobie Pro Angler 14 on Wednesday and I need to sell something to keep the peace with the wife. 

Make me an offer.

Cheers. 

20191221_121347.jpg

first off.....  checking if the baits are really there?  Did you think the bait maker wasn’t going to actually include them?

secondly... it’s painfully apparent your trying to profit off these.   The ethical thing to do would be let people purchase the baits who will use them.  Not buying them to flip them.  

This was just a “spontaneous” thought

1 hour ago, Delta_fisher said:

first off.....  checking if the baits are really there?  Did you think the bait maker wasn’t going to actually include them?

secondly... it’s painfully apparent your trying to profit off these.   The ethical thing to do would be let people purchase the baits who will use them.  Not buying them to flip them.  

This was just a “spontaneous” thought

Well, of course I had a look to see if there are there and how they look! ;)

Yeah, I could sell them for face value. Seeing what people do in the Black Market section... I dont think this is best practice. ;)

Thanks for the 2 cents Mossy P. I’ll take your nugget of wisdom into consideration for future transactions. 
My offer is still there. I’ll even throw in a handshake. Ask the Wifey and get back at me.