Everyone's best/favorite fish of 2019

CG_Fishes

11 hours ago, Kyearsley said:

My first swimbait fish ever and my pb smallie, around 5 pounds. I got to learn alot from this one fish, and catching it was just a bonus as i see it

FA3EC702-A15B-403C-B51E-81692F240D18.jpeg

A 5lb smallie, that's crazy. And on a glide too, love tossing big glides for smallies

36 minutes ago, hookedonbigbaits said:

Awesome man! Looks like you're ruined forever now!

Yep, i throw swimbaits about 80% of the time now. Not as much as some people but its alot for me, and ive always been a tackle junkie. Tackle junkie + swimbait addiction = empty wallet

2 hours ago, Kyearsley said:

Yep, i throw swimbaits about 80% of the time now. Not as much as some people but its alot for me, and ive always been a tackle junkie. Tackle junkie + swimbait addiction = empty wallet

same here, if I'm not throwing swimbaits, I'm throwing oversized conventional gear. big baits, big bites

4 hours ago, Noreaster603 said:

Great fish everyone, hopefully this next decade brings some double digits out. My two favorite/best fish/PB's came on back to back mornings this year. Largemouth went 6lbs 11oz and smallie went 5lbs 6oz.

5.6 lb smallie.jpg

6-11.jpg

tanks, absolute giant smallie

7 hours ago, Mkel83 said:

New to the boards, swimbait fishing and obviously late on the thread. Figured I’d chime in. Late November in New Jersey. She probably went right around 5lbs (no scale). Top hook 68 Hud in perch got her. 
E09BD064-77C7-4AC9-A661-16D0155C9F5B.thumb.jpeg.e2e51acf95834bb69a6126ef75fbce85.jpeg07217800-A399-4775-906A-6E6F13D1D7D8.thumb.jpeg.dcffd63241e2e266a2dab228fe4b54fe.jpeg

hell of a fish for NJ, keep up the good work man, those perch hudds are magic up here. Rule #1 though is to always have a scale, I'm sure you will get a bigger and you'll be prepared with a scale for that one. Sucks not to have a scale

1 hour ago, CG_Fishes said:

hell of a fish for NJ, keep up the good work man, those perch hudds are magic up here. Rule #1 though is to always have a scale, I'm sure you will get a bigger and you'll be prepared with a scale for that one. Sucks not to have a scale

Thanks man. Lesson learned. I think I bought a scale on amazon on the way home.