3:16 Freestyle Trout 6” Top Hook Pre-Sale

BigOPigSlayer

Just to clarify for anybody offended, my original reply on here regarding the “pm offers” price was merely a question. Since I don’t know what the hell all the 316 stuff goes for on here since it’s 90% via PM, I’m just legitimately curious.

4 minutes ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

These are the same dudes that laughed and said the mouth would fall off the 3:16 Real Deal

I have 1 and it does not fall! It's sits firmly in place, glad i accidentally won a 2nd one on ebay haha The best swimming swim bait i own that i can do a slow hudd crawl reel with and still get an action out of it.

I dont think anyone in this post bashed 3:16 baits at all. Some mentioned the price which may be an issure to some and some may decide just not to pay it for any lure out there.

Others may just have been options with we all have, good or bad. 

2 hours ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

Moving right along, these are the next colors up for the Top Hook swimbaitjig Freestyle Trout 6” Feast your eyes fellas!

So I’m assuming these will be the next drop, JC? I’m happy for you guys that are stoked on getting these baits— not my style bait personally. No hate it’s just I don’t throw any line-thru baits of any type. I’d really like to see some of the old goodies like a baby wake dropped again! Or if it’s gotta be a “newer” style I’d definitely take a gizzard!! Tablerock colorway please! Lol 

Well there you have it folks! The official “Got ‘em-vs-Swimbait Collection post ratio gestapo” will be monitoring your use of your recently purchased Top Hook Freestyle Trout 6”

Sooooo to avoid any public flogging, purging, and shaming by all means rash your baits up ASAP and please monitor your “Got ‘em-vs-Swimbait Collection post ratios” 

Lmfao!

I’ve never understood why people care if someone buys a bait to either fish it or collect it??? I’ve got about 30 Roman Mades that will never touch the water....why? Because I collect them. I’ve got 10 others that get tied on every year and catch fish. Not sure what motivates someone to write such hate but maybe it’s jealousy...either way you look silly trying to tell another man how to spend his money LOL 

You are spot on Tony!  
Swimbaits: Fish them, collect them, put a choke collar on them and walk them around the park if you choose to.To each his own right? But then clowns like aessholeprocks247 calls out the “Swimbait Nerds” that probably make more money than he does, have a better job than he does, pay more taxes than he does and are not in Mommy’s basement tonight like him ordering meatloaf while he pokes fun at those that live happier than him. Look at his other posts in the past months on SU and come to your own conclusions.

5 hours ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

...by all means rash your baits up ASAP..

No hook rash! Yet ANOTHER reason the top hook is superior to the barbaric and antiquated treble hook version. Haha! 

(will post every minnow I get on this bait in got em because I’m petty and have that kind of time on my hands) 

3 hours ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

You are spot on Tony!  
Swimbaits: Fish them, collect them, put a choke collar on them and walk them around the park if you choose to.To each his own right? But then clowns like aessholeprocks247 calls out the “Swimbait Nerds” that probably make more money than he does, have a better job than he does, pay more taxes than he does and are not in Mommy’s basement tonight like him ordering meatloaf while he pokes fun at those that live happier than him. Look at his other posts in the past months on SU and come to your own conclusions.

Hahaha thanks, I’m a happily married employed homeowner who cooks his own meals. I think it’s funny how people are quick to buy an unproven bait. I hope to be proven wrong in the future. At this moment I don’t believe it’s going to be the next best thing.

Edited by aesoprocks247