Roman nego trout pair

Shimanoman45

1 hour ago, 185vsfrog said:

Ichthus why not be specific when you bash another members post.  What are you talking about? 

He is referring to this post about being able to buy baits straight from Roman Made USA for 150 plus shipping.

Please see the rules for the BM, they state..

Everyone is allowed to sell whatever swimbait related items they want. If you do not like it, do not buy it. No snarky comments allowed. You can discuss it on the main forum or through PM's if you like.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:06 AM, 207klasher said:

He is referring to this post about being able to buy baits straight from Roman Made USA for 150 plus shipping.

I was unaware of roman dropping baits..last i knew everyone was out of stock...either way they are priced $25 over retail..after shipping $15...big time flip there!!!:wacko:

Hey Cowboy, my post wasn’t directed at any person in particular, nor should it have made its way to your post. Just trying to share with the SU fam. 

mods, plz delete the copied post of mine to his for sale add. 

I fully support informing our brothers and sisters on here as to the many, many options for a coming up on these baits, but not like this. Either start a post like I did and spread the word or PM your homies and let em know what’s up. Bashing someone else’s post is not the way to handle it. We represent a whole community of fisherman, not just a single person or interest. Let’s all have some integrity out here. 

Edited by Texasfishn